Chapter 1

Zoe's P.O.V

Hey,so my name's Zoe Sugg but it's pronounced Zoey. Anyways , my friends & I had exams this week. This last weekend was weird....... but before I tell you about that, let me tell you a little about my best friends.

Well, first there's Angela Park. Angela and I met when we were still in diapers. She's a big fan of Korean music, and dancing. She's extremely hyper and she gets me to come out of my shell. I love her much, she's amazing.

Next is Emily Martinez, oh my lordy that girl is me in another body. She loves fashion, singing, and dancing. She's such a confident, and natural flirt. But at times she can get a little boy crazy haha, especially my brother Joe. She's a youtuber by the way.

Then there's Beatrice Prior, she hates being called that but whatever. She's extremely smart, and she loves reading, singing, and hanging out. She's such a sweetheart unless you get on her bad side.

Finally, there's me, Zoe. I'm kind of a weirdo haha. I love singing, dancing, and writing, they are my passions in life. I'm not that interesting or at least I don't think I am. Oh but I am a youtuber, and my friends and I are in a band.

But anyways, this last weekend changed A LOT!!! It all started last Friday.......

I was sitting in Economics Advanced class, listening to Mrs.Henter ramble on about something. I looked from my desk to see Emily listening to music on her phone. She looked at me and mouthed " I'm soo bored "! Then I got my phone out and I texted her. Her text ring tone went off for a second or two before she silenced it and texted me back.

Convo:

Z: Oh my gosh, she is so boring!!

E: Yeah I know right, I can barely keep my eyes open. I can't wait for the bell to ring.

Z: I'm so glad it's Friday thou

E: Well here she comes soooo bye :p

I put my phone back in my pocket, and looked over at Emily. Mrs.Henter was talking about some project we had to do.

Mrs.Henter: You guys will work in groups of four to five. I will assign you to a group, no exceptions.

Ughhhhh, this gonna suck! She always puts me with Claire, the campus' mean girl. She's a BPP(bitchy popular person). I really hope I don't get stuck with her again.

Zoe!!!!!! I heard someone yell my name.

I looked up and said "Huh. wha"

End Of P.O.V

Mrs.Henter: Did you hear what I just said???

Zoe: Nope, not at all.

Mrs.Henter: Well pay attention!!!

Zoe: Fine! What?

Mrs.Henter: You, Emily, Joe, and Alfie are in a group together

Zoe: (silently thanks the lord) k.

**RING**

Mrs. H: Remember your projects are due when you come back from Spring Break!!!

Emily & Zoe walk to the cafeteria and see Angi and Tris sitting at their usual table. They go to it, and sit down.

Angi: Hey, how was Economics ???

Emily: So flipping boringgggg

Zoe: Yeah, the only good thing is that Me & Emily got put in a group together.

Tris: Oh yeah me & Angi got put together too

Emily: When do you have her again?

Angi: Second period

Suddenly there are footsteps everyone recognizes coming into the quad, and then the head master is standing in the front of the room.

Mr.Kane: Listen Up!!!!!

* Everyone shuts up & turns around *

Mr.Kane: There's a gun in the building. everyone please evacuate to the gymnasium now!

* Everyone runs frantically to the gym *

Zoe's P.O.V

Me & Emily were running to the gym. Wait. Scratch that. We were sprinting toward the gym. It looked like we were leading everyone there. We tried opening the doors, but they opened automatically and someone pulled us in..........

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment your ideas, and vote! Love you guys, sorry it took so long for me to upload. But my friend Emily finally made me upload so here yah go.

P.S- They are in college btw. And almost everyone is on youtube. And they live in Brighton.