Rules

Hello there! My fellow wattpaders! I am back again to help you with your stories by of course, offering you my time to read and critique your story/ies honestly. But don't worry, I'm not harsh and I'm not a bad person na idodown ang story niyo. I'm just going to give you some advises for you to improve.

So heto na nga. For the rules in this Critique Station:

First thing first! Patience is virtue! Alam kong mayroon kayo nun kasi nagawa niyo ngang maghintay ng new update ng kdrama na pinapanuod niyo diba? So sana, you'll apply it here. Hindi po ako nanggho-ghosting kagaya ng mga nakachat niyo!

Second: Add this book to your library or readinglist for you to be updated.

Third: Following my account is optional. Hindi po ako namimilit. Okay?

Fourth: Fillout the form properly. Para hindi ako malito kung sino ang nauna at nahuli. I want to critique your stories fairly.

And Lastly: For the payment, hindi naman siya mahirap. I'll pm it to you if you already fillout in the form.

Now, if you're interested, just drop two usernames of your wattpad friends na interesadong sumali dito.

Drop usernames here ➡️

PAHABOL: For clarifications, I'll also comment while reading your story/ies and give you a free votes for doing your best in writing.

Good luck and let's improve together everyone!