"I promise you, I will find the person responsible for this, no one will slander my mate and go free" tharn said in a serious tone.

Shocked by this, type said " you believe me! "

"of course I do, if you were lying I would have felt it through our bond, hence you spoke the truth and I knew."said tharn.

Type felt a wave of relief watch over him as he looked into the Alpha's eyes filled with sincerity. He smiled.

"Then why didn't you look at me when I tried to speak to you earlier, I thought you didn't believe me and was going to leave me" said type frowning as he hits tharn's shoulder, to show his displeasure.

Tharn only laughed at his attempts,his hit did nothing to him.

"Stop laughing! " said type annoyed .
At  behast of his mate, Tharn stopped his laughter.
"Type ,I love you, and I knew, if I were to look at your panic,afraid  and confused face, I would have killed the person responsible, so in order not to cause a scene, I had I look away" said tharn.

"okay, I believe you, but I hated it very much "said type pouting.

Tharn smiled at him and then leaned forward as he captured type's lips in a  passionate kiss, leaving the omega week in the kneels, as type fell on him for support  he captured his waist and the proceeds to carry him bridal style to their bed.
He kissed type's lips and cheeks and then his neck, making type moan in pleasure, he gently raises types robes, then taking his undergarments off him. Leaving the omega naked from the waist down, only his long outer robes covering his modesty.
But tharn wanted non of that ,so he bunched the robes up as he spread type's legs open for him to see his priced pearls .
  Tharn kissed types dick and then his vagina, but he did not stop with just the kiss, he lick type's pussy walls as his tongue looked for his entrance, he used his fingers to spread type open, before diving in with his tongue to lick inbetween his folds and clit as he soon found type's hole, he sucked and bit and kissed types pussy until the omega was a moaning mess, then he placed one finger in his hole as he continued to suck on his clit, type moaned in pleasure. Tharn keeps doing this until he has three fingers ruthlessly fucking his omega and type moaning non stop.
Tharn then stopped and helped type get on his hand and knees as he positioned hisself behind his love.
He pushed into that wet pussy gently until he bottomed out. Then he gently fucks type as he moaned in pleasure  along type. Soon the gentle lovemaking,becomes hard, deeper and faster making them moan loudly, and since it was still mid day, type had to bit the bed to drown out his voice.
Tharn fucks him until they came together at the end.

They had an afternoon nap, holding each other.

************************************

Two days later 

The past two days has been spent by tharn interrogation master Kad, trying to get the man to confess his real motive for lying against tharn and who had sent him. But for some unknown reason this fool was still keeping quiet.  Even his wife had come to beg him, to give up the name of the person who sent him, so he would be set free.

General Lia was there with him as well. He was happy for her friendship, she was always by his side helping him right from the time, Type had stayed with him for two months due to his illness. Tharn had confined in her and the Alpha had been a support for him.

So right now he had left her in charge of the interrogation, while he had some alone time with his mate and bond with his son,😉.

He was half naked, and lying on type's Lap,as his omega feeds him berries from the palace garden. Type was only wearing one layer of robe, completely naked underneath, as he had requested from him earlier, hoping to have more bonding time with his son after they were  done with lunch.