Zamasu x Goddess Reader

Start from the beginning

Zamasu's reply caused the elder deity to shake his head in disapproval whilst 2 giggles were heard from a slight distance, angel's and the mysterious kai, causing Zamasu to blush slightly out of embarrassment as he directed his attention to the origins of the giggling.

Hearing the Kai's feminine giggle made him feel accomplished in a weird way. It sounds so soothing and angelic and that expression she makes when laughing, almost too angelic for his taste...

"It would seem that some observational training is in order as well" Gowasu sighs as he mentally notes the training he needs to go over.

"Speaking of training, I have a favour to ask Gowasu." The angel chirps as she directs her attention to the mysterious Kai. "This is (Y/n), Kai of Eternal Creation. She is here because we believe that she requires some training about mortals and being acquainted with them. Will it be alright with you if you train her for a while? Lord Rumsshi would very much appreciate it." As (Y/n) was being introduced, she proceeds to bow in respect for the 2 deities.

"It would be an honour to train under you, Master Gowasu" She spoke sternly. Both male Kais gave each other a look of approval.

"Very well, you will train with my apprentice Zamasu. Is that alright with you?" Gowasu repleis as he directs his question to Zamasu, who nods in approval and approaches (Y/n). Zamasu proceeds to take (Y/n)'s hand and gently brings it to his lips, kissing it. 

This was a common gesture when meeting a female deity but considering that there aren't many female high ranked deities in the universe, it may look slightly unusual for the inexperienced or uneducated deities.

"I look forward training with you, Lady (Y/n)" He gently spoke. 

The way he addressed her made (Y/n) blush lightly as she looks at Zamasu who gives her a gentle gaze, making eye contact whilst her hand still lingers near his lips. It lasted more than a few moments before (Y/n) replied to his gesture. But it was enough to see through it - that spark of fire and mischief.

"Likewise, Zamasu" she replied softly.

That gesture along with her smile can fool many deities, but not Zamasu. He saw in her eyes that she isn't as innocent as many would believe. She has a dark desire of some sort and she hides in quite well. Zamasu must admit she is sly, and he likes it.

Zamasu proceeds to remove her hand from his lips as he gives her a sly smirk before turning his heel and return to Gowasu's side, making (Y/n) slightly amused as she gives a small sly smile to herself. 

Maybe this trip won't be a waste of time after all...

Time-skip

Gowasu suggested that Zamasu should give (Y/n) a tour of the planet, whilst he had some documents to attend with at the temple. This gave Zamasu the perfect opportunity to get to know this Kai. 

It seems like she is hiding a dark secret under that neutral expression of hers. If Zamasu knew any better, she is masking her true intentions, just like he does by stating that mortals are normal creature when in reality he despises them and wants nothing more than get rid of them.

The young Kais have been walking around the planet, engaging in little conversations as standard procedure. Asking things like: 'what is your rank?', 'How long have you been in this role?' Etc. 

When answering, (Y/n)'s eyes were cold and emotionless, completely the opposite of that spark of fire and mischief he witnessed when greeting her. He wants to see that again and he knows just how to do it. Zamasu smirks to himself as his plan begins to unfold.