Aberforth

"So what was it like?" Ron bothered Draco, causing the blonde to flush. They were sat just outside the town of Hogsmeade, it was early twilight and they were abiding till the fall of darkness to make their move. Hermione had set up the tent once more and set the protective enchantments.

"I mean..." Draco mumbled, glancing towards Harry who only rolled his eyes his mates line of questions. Hermione played no consideration as she flicked through a spellbook. "It was nice. I mean it hurt at first, but once he was in...it felt kinda nice."

"So it didn't feel weird?"

"Why are you asking Ronald?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow as he fanned the fire he had created. He smiled towards Draco, a slight wink at the boy. "You anticipating your turn?"

"Behave." The boy tutted. "Just curious." He stayed placid for a few seconds, brow furrowed. "Are you two boyfriends now?"

"Ronald." Hermione heaved, glimpsing up from her book with an unbelieving expression upon her features.

"What?"

"That's a tad much to ask." Hermione breathed, turning to her next page as she frowned at the boy. Harry and Draco shared an amused look, the questions really didn't bother them all that much; it was distracting in fact. "Leave them alone."

"I was just asking!" He shrugged, gaze dropping to Harry. The brunette tried to ignore the boy's gaze, he slowly jabbed the fire with a stick. As Ron's gaze remained, he began to perspire.

"We like each other. " The brunette sighed, glimpsing at Draco who just snickered at how easily he divulged the information. "Don't we Malfoy?"

"Yeah," The blonde admitted. His gaze lingered on Harry though, was the man being serious? Or was he just trying to satisfy Ron with any old explanation? They more than liked each other, they bestowed a passion that neither had felt previously.

Just outside of the shielding enchantment of their tent, they heard laboured breath. They all looked up, marking a couple of snatchers...lead by Greyback.

"Why are we here Wolfie?" One of the better looking Snatchers questioned, looking at the werewolf playfully. "Here to complete your education now old Snapes in charge?"

"Snapes Headmaster?" Hermione gasped through a hum, peeping towards Draco. The boy shrugged, it was the first he had ever heard of it. He guessed that it was best though, he could protect the pupils from within. Obviously, not knowing Snape's truth, the others looked appalled.

"No dimwit," Greyback snarled. "We are here to defend something for The Dark Lord. We must safeguard the borders of this town, be ready for Harry Potter to return. He will..."

"Damn right." Harry half matched the bark of the werewolf. He looked towards Hermione, eyebrow raised in consternation. "What do we do now? HoneyDukes is in the middle of town...we'll never...."

"And that is why you follow me."

The four looked up to see a Wizard stood above them, immediately behind Hermione, looking down at them over a long white beard. They all started, wands at the ready at the unprecedented interruption. He only chuckled, he looked familiar.

"Dumbledore?" Ron whispered.

"Quite." The old man nodded, glancing around the town around them as snatchers ran past them. He was acting so unconcerned like Hogsmeade wasn't full of Voldemorts army, Harry guessed he was quite used to it by now. "Aberforth Dumbledore."

"That would explain how you could see within the enchantments," Hermione said, fingers slackening around her wand. She glanced around the boys, nodding at them letting them know that they could relax.