Finale: Mission Accomplished?

"Wake up, Arthit!"

"Wake up, Arthit!"

Arthit groans into his pillow and pulls his blanket over his head in exasperation when he hears Bright's loud voice nearing his bed.

"Arthitttttt!!! Rise and shineeeee!!!"

The best friend a.k.a. Love Guru jumps onto the bed and bounces around to Arthit's dismay, in a method that Bright thinks works best for waking up a sleeping log.

"Fuck off!" the head hazer curses and tries to kick the tall, lanky guy away when he springs and lands on top of Arthit with an oompf. Gritting his teeth in annoyance, Arthit pushes his best friend off and the latter laughs, scrambling out of the bed with insincere apologies.

"It's almost lunchtime, lazy bum! You're the last one to wake up! Come out!" sneers Bright before he skips out of the room, cackling like a witch.

"I'm awake now!" Arthit shoots back in irritation, scratches his head and sits on the soft mattress. He rubs his eyes a few times, adjusting to the harsh sunlight that's peeking in through the sheer white curtains in—

Oh, wait. This isn't his room.

The senior scans around the empty space and realizes that he's currently in one of Knot's guest rooms. Right, they had a crazy drinking party last night after their second round of pool party and fancy dinner at a nearby restaurant.

When did he get drunk? Arthit couldn't remember.

"G'morning, P'Arthit," comes a gentle voice from his side and the senior whips his head so fast towards it that he's afraid he'll have a whiplash. He blushes when he sees the junior standing in front of the doorway, smiling at him, dressed in a casual white top and cropped khaki pants with his hair tousled, probably combed through only by his slender fingers.

Why is Kongpob being so sexy for so early in the morning?

"Morning," mumbles Arthit, removing himself from the bed. He takes a few steps forward and stops in his tracks when he sees his reflection in the mirror. He looks like a pale, brain deprived zombie. So much for making a good impression in front of Kongpob.