Attempt #5: Lust

Arthit fidgets in his seat, trying to keep his eyes away from staring too much at a certain junior who's biting his bottom lip with a thick slick pen positioned strategically right in front of his mouth, giving the senior who's sitting right oppos...

Arthit fidgets in his seat, trying to keep his eyes away from staring too much at a certain junior who's biting his bottom lip with a thick slick pen positioned strategically right in front of his mouth, giving the senior who's sitting right opposite him, the illusion of somebody giving out a blow—

Crap, his brain is in the gutter again.

Arthit shakes his head to clear out the dirty thoughts that have crept into his head silently.

Focus! he pinches his own thigh and winces at the pain.

"P'Arthit..." whines Kongpob from the front and Arthit looks up to see a pair of puppy eyes staring back at him. "This is too hard!"

Believe me, nothing is harder than me trying not to pounce on you.

"No, it's not," chuckles Arthit, leaning closer to look at the equation that Kongpob is stuck at. He raises an eyebrow when he saw how the junior has tried to work his way around without using a correct formula. "That's because you're doing it all wrong."

"I can't concentrate today." Kongpob groans and ruffles his own hair, making it messier than before. Arthit gulps at the mess of tousled hair, imagining how it'll feel if he were to grip it during their lovemak—

Fuck.

"My level of concentration is worse than yours today." He laughs awkwardly, hoping that the junior won't notice how his ears have gone red and his cheeks are looking more rosy than usual.

"We should play football," suggests Kongpob lightly without knowing that's exactly what Arthit wanted to do right now.

"You've no idea," mutters Arthit under his breath, twirling his pen between his fingers. "So... did your niece like the birthday gift?"

It has been two weeks since their little gift-hunting date where Arthit has, yet again, failed to confess to the junior.

"Oh yeah! She was really happy with it! She refused to part with it even during bath time..." gushes Kongpob, eyes lighting up at the mention of his adorable little niece. How old is she again? Two? Three?