Attempt #6: Pride

Arthit has been trying to keep himself optimistic despite all his failed attempts in confessing to Kongpob

Arthit has been trying to keep himself optimistic despite all his failed attempts in confessing to Kongpob. He's certain that if he tries hard enough, the junior will eventually realize his feelings and they'll end up being together.

Why is he so positive, you ask?

Well, for one, Kongpob doesn't seem to dislike him. If anything, the junior has been spending more time with Arthit than usual even though the senior isn't too sure if Kongpob has been doing that because he needed more help with studies or just generally like to be around him.

Two, amidst all of Arthit's failures, there's a silver lining to it, which is the fact that they've become even closer with each other. Now, this isn't exactly normal for a senior-junior relationship and Arthit has been getting a lot of teasings from his friends but he's happy, and that's all that matters.

It has been almost two months since his last library confession incident and the senior hasn't been trying much due to his midterm exam preparations and Kongpob seems to be busy with his own assignments as well. It sucks to not be able to see the junior as frequent anymore and Arthit has been moping around for almost one week now because of that.

But today... Arthit is confident it's going to be a great day.

Kongpob has texted him early morning and asked him for some help with his project later in the evening and he has quickly agreed. Well, he didn't exactly text back within 2 seconds because Bright —  his self-proclaimed love guru who has tricked him into admitting that he's in love with Kongpob a few weeks back — has told him to wait for at least twenty minutes as to not seem like he's desperately waiting by his phone 24/7 for the junior to contact him, which he actually did.

Arthit has been counting down the minutes for Kongpob to arrive at his dorm room the entire day. Yes, the junior has politely asked if they could study in either of their rooms because the weather has been kind of unpredictable lately and he doesn't want to risk running back all the way from the library like a drenched chicken.

Of course, the senior has straight-up offered his room with the reason for it being more spacious compared to the first year's dorm room, which is adjacent to his. Once his offer has been accepted, Arthit has been spending quite some time to clean up his room to make it more presentable.