What's Going to Happen Next - Part 59

Start from the beginning

"But how do you think the kids are going to take it?" You sigh.

"I'm sure Jackson might have a hard time at first, but I know that in time he'll come around." He says.

"I hope so." You say.

"How about, I bring the kids up here and we all can have lunch together?" He asks. "And then we can tell them about the baby."

"Yes to the lunch, but I think maybe we should tell them about the baby a little later." You say.

He nods. "We can tel them whenever you're ready."

"Thank you." You say.

"And baby, please don't worry about how you're feeling right now reflect on you being a bad mother because you're not. You're going through a lot right now and your emotions are all over the place. I'm sure that in a few months or less than that, you'll find yourself being yourself again." Harry smiles.

You nod putting your hand over your stomach. Harry smiles leaning down to give your belly a quick kiss before giving you one and heading down to get the kids.

You sigh leaning back against the pillows and you just hoped that Harry was right about your emotions being all over the place because you wanted nothing more than to be able to enjoy and be happy about having a baby with the love of your life.

**

You were finally out of your cast and put into a boot. It was a little easier to walk around with, but it still was harder to walk for you. You were starting to show a little baby bump and you knew that it was only  a matter of time before you and Harry needed to tell your families and the kids.

You still didn't feel pregnant, but how could you when there was so much going through your mind. There was a now a court cause involving Simon and the PI he hired and there was a custody hearing about forcing Simon to give up his rights after endangering his child.

Harry on the other hand, was keeping to his word about taking care of you and enjoying this pregnancy. You woke up early one morning to him singing softly to your bare belly. You couldn't help, but smile as you watched him and it was moments like this that made you excited for what was to come in a few months.

You were walking down the stairs slowly after waking up with Harry not in bed that morning and you saw he was cooking breakfast and he was holding Ella while he flipped pancakes. You stand in the doorway and watch the two of them together.

"Daddy silly." She giggles.

"Ella's silly." He smiles putting a little pancake batter on her nose.

She giggles shaking her head and laying it on his shoulder. "Wuv Daddy." she whispers.

"Love Ella." He whispers kissing her head.

You were tired of standing, so you walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. "Morning, loves." You smile.

"Oh, baby I didn't know you were up. I would have helped you." He said.

"It's okay. I got it. It just might take me a little longer to get down the stairs than normal." You shrug.

"Mommy!" Ella smiles reaching for you.

You smile taking her from Harry and holding her in your lap. "Wakson come day?" she asks.

"Yep, he'll come tonight before dinner." You smile.

"Yay! Miss him!" She pouts.

Harry gives a small smile. "I know you do, baby. He misses you too, but he'll be here before you know it."

She giggles and claps.

**

Later that day, Abby brings Jackson over and the kids quickly go over to play with their toys.

"I see how it is!" Harry feigns hurt when Jackson completely runs by him.

"Hi Daddy!" He giggles laying down in the floor and pushing his cars around.

You all laugh and Abby looks over at you. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Better." You say. "It's still day by day though."

"Well, I'm glad that you're doing better." She says.

"Thanks." You smile. "How have you been?"

"Good. Hunter's been away for a few days, so it's been nice to sort of have some one on one with Jackson, but I do miss him." she says.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." You nod.

You two talk a little bit more before Abby leaves. You and Harry walk into the living room where the kids are and when you sit down on the couch, Jackson walks over and climbs into your lap. You smile wrapping your arms around him and he smiles.

"Miss Mummy." He whispers.

"I missed you too." You whisper.

"Mummy feel better?" He asks.

"I am especially now that you're here. You know Ella missed you too." You smile.

He giggles and looks over at her. "Miss Wella!"

She giggles and comes over to climb onto the couch and sits in Harry's lap.

"So, what should we do tonight?" Harry smiles.

"Uhh... Pisfa!" ella giggles.

He laughs. "I didn't say what we should eat for dinner." He says tickling her.

She giggles. "Yes uh!"

Jackson giggles. "I wan mwoive night! and uh a fort!"

"We can do that." Harry smiles. "And we can order pizza for miss Ella here."

"Yay!" They both shout happily.

You and Harry laugh before tickling both of them. They screech and giggle and move around trying to get away from the tickles. This was what you missed, having the kids here and just hearing and seeing them laugh, you just hoped that when they found out about the new baby, they would still be happy.