🥰

*Kylie's POV*
I shake my head as I read the comments on my latest post on Instagram. "Baby. They're still telling us to have more babies. They know we're trying" I laugh softly. Dustin comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"I know. It's just slightly harder to when neither of the kids ever really stay anywhere else and Mal still wants to sleep in our bed most nights" he playfully groans, kissing my neck gently.

I lightly shut my eyes and tilt my head to the left to let him have better access. He spins me around in the chair and our lips touch lightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me as he deepens the kiss, grabbing my hips gently.

We're interrupted by the pattering of feet on the marble flooring. We both quickly pull away and I fix my shirt from where Dustin's wandering hands travelled up.

"Mommy. Swisswy woke up" Mal whines, rubbing his eyes as he stumbles over to me.

"Karlee Ann woke you up?" I ask as I pick him up, making sure that I hear him correctly.

"Yeah. Her snores" he lays his head on my chest. I kiss his head gently and rub his back.

"I know she snores" I giggle and shake my head. "You're a silly boy" I kiss his cheek, standing up as I put him on my hip. He lays his head on my shoulder, evidently still sleepy.

"How about this. mommy will rock you while daddy sings then we will put you in your bed if you go to sleep?"

"Not swisswy bed?"

"No, bubba. We will put you in your bed" I smile. He nods and grins, Dustin and I heading upstairs and into Malachi's room. I sit down in the rocking chair and rock him as Dustin starts to sing "Hurricane"

Before we know it Malachi is out like a light. I carefully lay him in his bed and tuck him in before walking out behind Dustin.

"Do you think we should actually take Kim up on her offer to watch Mal and Karlee?"

"I mean. Yeah. If you want to. Because even if we just go out for dinner then come back home and sleep it'll still be good for them to get used to being away from us"

"Yeah, I know. But I think sleeping will be the farthest thing from my mind. Especially how you get all glammed up with glittery dresses, heels, makeup. Good Lord I'm lucky" he smirks, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Okay. I'll call her and maybe we can go out for dinner tomorrow? At Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse?" I giggle softly.

"Sounds perfect" Dustin smiles and I grin, walking out to the back porch to call Kim.

*the next day*

Kim knocks on the door at 10am so Dustin lets her in while I get the kids ready, Malachi holding onto me tighter by the minute. We walk downstairs and I smile at Kim.
"They should have everything they need. Snacks, blankets, toys. Everything"
Kim picks up Karlee Ann with one arm and holds her other out for Malachi. He shakes his head and leans back, closer to me.

I laugh softly as I kiss his cheeks

I laugh softly as I kiss his cheeks. "You're okay baby boy. Mommy and daddy will see you in the morning" Kim carefully takes him and he rubs his eyes, yawning. After they leave the house Dustin goes upstairs to get dressed, slapping my ass on the way.

I laugh and shake my head lightly, playfully rolling my eyes. He comes back downstairs in a black suit, wearing a silver tie to match my dress.

"Mm. My handsome man" I say and grin at him, fixing the tie carefully.

"Ready for a date night and then some passionate love making?" He asks into my ear, causing me to blush brightly.

"Yeah. Let's go" I say and we walk out of the house, driving off to one of the most elegant restaurants in our area.