🥰

*Dustin's POV*
*2 weeks into tour*
I stare at my laptop screen, watching Kylie cook breakfast since we're FaceTiming.
"What're you making babe?" I chuckle as she climbs onto the counter.
"I don't know. That's why I called you. Figured you could help" she says, finally able to reach the plates. After grabbing a plate she gets down. "The Baby is killing me" she sighs, using her hands to support her back.
"It'll all be worth it when he gets here. But hey. If it gives me an excuse to see you prancing around in my clothes I'll knock you up any day" I smile.
"He? No. She" she says, ignoring my cheeky remark. I chuckle and shake my head softly.
"We'll see in about 4 months" I smirk at her.
She smiles that sexy 'come get me' smile and I groan softly. "Don't look at me like that. You know what it does to me" I say huskily, feeling that familiar feeling in my gut. "You May make me come out to see you for a few hours"
She giggles and tosses her hair behind her shoulder then grabs the eggs, cracking a few before beating them.
"You know it" she winks and starts to make her breakfast finally.
"Is Khloé still sticking to her promise to me and staying with you at the house?" I ask her as she plates the bacon and eggs as well as her pancake.
"Yeah. She went out to her ultrasound with dickhead Thompson. I'm glad they're naming her True. There's gotta be one true Thompson and it sure as hell ain't him" she rolls her eyes. I laugh out loud, shaking my head.
"He's her boyfriend baby. Try to get along with him for a little while"
"I just thought after the stunt with Jordyn she'd see what a piece of sh—crap he is"
"I know love. I'm sorry" I comfort her, wishing I could hug her again.
"We should think about baby names" Kylie says, changing the subject. "I love Madeleine Anne Lynch for a girl. Call her Addie Anne for short" she smiles.
"I love that, baby. It's cute. Definitely Addie Anne for a girl. I like Malachi Jerusalem Lynch for a boy" I smile.
"Yeah? That's perfect for a boy. We can go with it. But for the future I also like Kayden Isaiah Lynch for a boy" she remarks, taking a sip of her juice.
"How soon do you want another baby after this one?" I smirk.
"I don't know. You can't seem to keep your hands to yourself so probably a year or less" she grins, leaning over the counter to show more of her breasts since she's only in a sports bra.
My eyes trail down to her boobs and I bite my lip, my 'mini me' becoming aware of the situation. "You're killing me babe. Why didn't you come with me?" I groan softly.
"I had to get the nursery and the rest of the house ready. Also. I heard back from the adoption agency. They're letting us adopt Karlee Anne so now I'm getting her room ready too" she giggles, her eyes filled with her playfulness at first then turning to excitement.
"You're gonna be such a good mommy. I'm just glad I'll have a few months off tour after this for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years" I reply, my voice filled with excitement.
"I know baby. I can't wait to be in your arms for so long" she grins.
"You're coming to the show in Knoxville next week, right?" I ask, my wheels starting to turn.
"Of course I am baby. Wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiles.
"I've got to go. I'll call you before bed when we're back on the road. We're back in New York right now for the Albany show then we go to Newark so I'll have a while to talk" I smile, getting up while starting to get dressed.
"Okay Baby. I'll talk to you then I guess..." she trails off, slightly confused.
"I love you, angel"
"I love you too, cowboy" she smiles and hangs up.
I grab my jacket and run to the front of the parked bus.
"Luke, Scotty, Brantley. I need y'all's help"