🥰

*Dustin's POV*
"Dustin, you're on in 5" my manager tells me as he walks by, smiling politely. I nod and grin as I get up. I kiss Karlee's head then give Kylie a kiss before following him, putting in my earpieces.
I run onto the stage, getting the crowd pumped for the night, starting the show off with Seein' Red. I perform several songs, letting Luke, Scotty and Brantley perform some of their songs as well.
"Alright y'all. Before I perform the last song I'm gonna ask my beautiful girlfriend to come out on the stage" I say into the mic. She slowly walks onto the stage, her cardigan hiding the growing bump she has. I gently grab her hand as the music to 'Small Town Boy' starts and look into her eyes as I start to sing.

I'm a dirt road in the headlights
I'm a mama's boy, I'm a fist fight
Kinda county line, kinda cold beer
Little hat down, little John Deere
I kinda give a damn
I kinda don't care
You see that girl standing right there
She loves a small town boy like me
She's my ride or die baby
She's my cool, she's my crazy
She's my laid back in the front seat
She's my with me to the end girl
My turn-it-up-to ten girl
She can have anybody that she wants to be
Anywhere she wants to be
She loves a small town boy like me
She likes my T-shirt
She likes my old boots
Likes to slow dance to some old school
She'll take a full moon over those city nights
And I ain't scared to get all up in them bright lights
Yeah, I can smooth it out
I can stick it up
I guess that's why she can't get enough
Love a small town boy like me
She's my ride or die baby
She's my cool, she's my crazy
She's my laid back in the front seat
She's my with me to the end girl
My turn-it-up-to ten girl
She can have anybody that she wants to be
Anywhere she wants to be
She loves a small town boy like me
She loves a small town boy like me, yeah
Yeah, I'm her sure thing
I'm her go to
I'm her rockstar
She ain't gon' ever lose
Small town boy like me
I'm her ride or die baby
I'm her cool, I'm her crazy
I'm her laid back in the front seat
I'm so with you till the end girl
Let's turn it up to ten girl
She can have anybody that she wants to be
Anywhere she wants to be
She loves a small town boy like me
She's my ride or die baby
She's my cool, she's my crazy
She's my laid back in the front seat
She's my with me to the end girl
I'll turn it up to ten girl
She can have anybody that she wants to be
Anywhere she wants to be
She loves a small town boy like me
Yeah, she loves a small town boy like me

After finishing up I peck her lips softly. "Kylie, my beautiful and kind, amazing woman. I love you so much. You're so good with my nieces and nephews as well as your own nieces and nephews. When I met you almost two years ago while you were waitressing at hooters. I knew I had to have you" I start off, making her laugh at the hooters part. "Luke thought I was losing my mind because I couldn't get my mind off you, but I knew it was because you were the one God sent for me. You make me so proud. You support me, you love me even when I really don't deserve it, you love my family, my family loves you, you're great with kids, I could go on and on talking about why I love you and what makes me love you. But I'd rather show you...everyday for the rest of my life" I stop and get down on one knee after pulling the box from my pocket. I open it as I look up at her, watching tears well up in her eyes. "Kylie Kristen will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I ask as I smile, also feeling tears prick my eyes.
She jumps in my arms and whispers yes several times, causing me to chuckle as I kiss her shoulder softly, sitting the mic down. I gently pull away and kiss her deeply before putting the ring on her left ring finger. Kylie kisses me again, pushing my hat off my head as she plays with the hair at the nape of my neck.
"I love you so much Dustin Charles Lynch" She whispers into my neck.
"I love you so much more Kylie Kristen Jenner" I mumble into her hair, pulling away after a few minutes, smiling as the crowd continues going wild.
Kylie shyly waves at the crowd again, a blush covering her cheeks as she stands behind me slightly. We walk backstage and Khloé runs over, engulfing Kylie in a huge hug as they squeal.
"It's been so hard not telling you. I thought Luke was gonna have to duct tape my mouth when we got here" Khloé says and laughs.
Luke puts his hand on her waist gently, smiling. "Nah. I wouldn't have done that. It would've hurt too bad taking it off. I would've just kissed ya" he winks, causing her to blush.
"Ohhhhh. Luke's gotta crushhhhhhh" Kylie teases, poking his sides.
He laughs with a small blush and swats at her hands.
"Come on babe. I'm hungry" Kylie grins. "Texas roadhouse here we comeeeee" she squeals and runs off with Khloé to get Karlee Anne and her stuff.
I shake my head with a laugh. "These girls are gonna be the death of us"