🥰

*Kylie's POV*

"Follow me, Mr and Mrs. Lynch" the hostess says, leading us to the booth where we will be seated at. Dustin lets me slide in first, then he slides in beside me. We look over the menu, trying to decide what we want to eat.

"Hmm. Everything seems so good" I giggle a little. We soon decide what we want and order.

"I love our babies more than anything but damn I miss these nights" Dustin says as he kisses my head gently, playing with my blonde hair.

"Me too, babe" I rub his shoulder. "We need to really break Malachi out of sleeping in our bed"

"I know. It just hard to know that when he's crying and we know we can stop it"

Our food is brought over to us soon and we bless it before digging in. We make small talk as we eat, talking about his mini tour next month. He'll only be gone for 2 months this time, but we both know it will feel like forever.

When we finish up we decide to walk around the park. We walk hand in hand down the sidewalk, the occasional flash from a camera blinding us. I rest my head on his shoulder as we walk down the sidewalk.

"I love you, Dustin" I say softly and look up at him. He stops walking and cups my cheeks as he looks down at me, pressing his lips to mine gently. I put my hands on his sides as I kiss back softly, relishing in the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Let's go home" he whispers on my lips. We walk back to the car before driving home. He shuts off the car, squeezing my thigh gently before we get out of the car.

We go into the house and I set the alarm while he walks upstairs to put our shoes up. I walk up the stairs after making sure the alarm is set. Dustin stands behind me, moving my hair so that he can unzip my dress.

"Let's go take a shower" he whispers against my shoulder after pressing a kiss to it. He walks me to the bathroom, starting the shower while I take off my makeup. We step into the shower, both knowing that it'll only go one place. The rest of the night we enjoy being together and exploring each other's bodies.

*the next morning*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. The bed dips beside me so I open my eyes, rubbing them. "Baby. I made you breakfast in bed. But first, Let me take some pictures of you" Dustin says, kissing my cheek.

"I'm naked, babe" I laugh softly.

"They make sheets for a reason" he winks. I fix the blanket to where it covers my chest and he tells me to pose before taking a couple pictures. After hI e finished with his 'photo session' I start to eat my breakfast, smiling softly at him.

"Thank you, my love. This is wonderful" I say and pecks his lips gently a few times.

"You're welcome beautiful" he says with a bright smile. I clean up after we finish and take everything downstairs, wearing a short, low cut nightgown. I hear Dustin's footsteps against the marble flooring and I look up from washing the dishes.

"Just a heads up. You might not want to wear anything low cut" Dustin smirks which makes me look down, seeing a purple hickey between my boobs and then one on my right boob. I laugh softly while shaking my head at him.

"It's okay. You might want to wear something with a collar. Or a tie. You have a big one on the right side of your neck"

A small laugh escapes my husband's lips. "Touché" he says with a smile. I admire his dimples.

"Ugh. Why do you have to be so damn sexy?" I ask, groaning slightly.

"Baby. Do you look in the mirror? If anyone in our marriage is sexy it's you"