🥰

*Kylie's POV*
I hum softly along with the music playing as Scotty drives, on the way to Dustin's house. "How long are y'all gonna keep your relationship secret?" Scotty asks as he glances at me at a red light, talking about my boyfriend of almost a year.
"I don't know. And I know Dustin gets upset with me but I just hate to have the thought of all the tabloids that don't know what they're talking about always badgering us"
Scotty nods. "I understand. I felt the same way with Gabi for the longest. But I realized. Our love conquers what everyone else thinks. Y'all are young. You're 21, he's 23. You have a long life ahead of you, but don't waste it being scared of the 'what ifs'" Scotty says softly.
I nod as I take in all his advice and I kiss his cheek before getting out. I get my suitcase and purse out as well before running over to Dustin and squealing. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I've missed you" I grin and kiss him softly. He kisses me back and rests his hands on the backs of my thighs to support me.
"I've missed you too, beautiful" he says softly and kisses my jawline gently before putting me down.
Dustin throws his arm around my shoulder and I lean into his shoulder lacing my fingers with his. We all load onto the tour bus and I walk to my and Dustin's bunk after changing into one of his shirts. I crawl in and get under the covers as he gets in behind me and gently kisses the back of my neck.
"You're wearing that perfume" he says quietly, his voice a bit husky.
"Figured I'd tease you a little bit" I giggle and turn around so I'm facing him. I throw my leg over his gently and kiss his chin before burying my face in his neck, slowly falling asleep.
*skip bus ride*
I wake up a few hours later to Dustin shaking me. "We're here baby" he says softly as he crawls out of the bunk. I rub the sleep from my eyes as I follow him, clumsily stumbling. Dustin catches my arm gently.
I smile and blush. "Thanks" I grin and he smiles.
"No problem" he nods. I grab a suede dress and black heels from my suitcase, changing in the bathroom. I fix my hair and makeup then walk out, going back to where the bunks are, I slip on my heels.
After everyone is ready, we get off the bus and head into the concert hall, dodging the all of the paparazzi as we go.
"Well this oughta be fun" Luke says as he grins, grabbing a bottle of water as we head the screams of the fans.
"Yep. It's about to be one helluva night" Dustin grins and walks to the bathroom to freshen up.