🥰

*Dustin's POV*
Here I am, standing in my daughter's room. She's about to be 5. Where has the time gone? Goodness gracious, it seems just yesterday that Kylie and I were bringing her home from the adoption agency with Kylie's 7 1/2 month baby bump showing loud and proud. I grab her birthday outfit off the hanger and let out a small sigh.

"One day you're gonna grow up on me" I whisper as my finger traces over the 5

"One day you're gonna grow up on me" I whisper as my finger traces over the 5. A pair of arms wrap around me from behind and I immediately smell the sweet perfume I've come to know as my wife's.

"And she will still love you just as much as she does today" Kylie whispers against my bare back, her breath tickling my skin.

"I know, it's just scary to think of her starting school, I mean, I know she will be homeschooled so we will still see her just the same but I don't know, I just feel like it's going to be different. You know?"

"I know, my love. It'll be okay, though because she will always be one of our babies" she tells me. I turn around to face her, pressing my lips to hers softly.

"I know, baby" I whisper as I rub the side of her small, growing belly.

"I can't wait to find out the gender next week" Kylie smiles.

"Me either, my gut says girl" I chuckle softly. "Either way, I'm just as happy" I peck her lips once more. We pull apart as we hear patters of little feet hitting the floor. Soon enough our 5 year old and 2 year old come bursting through the door.

"Mama get dressed" Malachi squeals as he runs into Kylie's arms.

"Okay, my love, mommy will get you dressed" Kylie laughs, walking off towards his room with him. A smile crosses my face as I hear his sweet giggles, picking up Karlee in my arms.

"How about we get you dressed too?" I smile. Karlee giggles and I help her put on the dress and her cute shoes before she skips down the hall and goes downstairs to play with Dream and True.

I see Malachi buzzing past before Kendall swipes him up, carrying him downstairs on her hip. I walk back to my and Kylie's room, pulling on my button up as I watch Kylie pull on her beautiful dress.

Walking over to her, I kiss her shoulder gently, my hands resting on her hips. "I can't wait for Luke and Khloé to get married. They're so perfect together" she says as she leans back into me.

"They are, and I love how they make each other glow" I say as I smile softly at her. My lips find their way to her jawline as I admire her.

"Me too. I've never seen either of them so dadgum happy" she grins.

*at the party; Kylie's POV*

I smile as I watch the kids all squealing as they play on the water slide. The July heat is sweltering as it is, being 4 months pregnant doesn't help. I finally shed the bikini coverup and walk to the pool, dipping my legs in the water as I sit on the edge on the pool.