The Client- Published on Amazon

I am so happy to announce that my third book-THE CLIENT is finally now a published book on Amazon worldwide now.

You probably would know about the story if you have read the book. But, if you haven't or if you want this story to reach many people, then please do read ahead.

At first, I was hesitant to write on a volatile topic like this. But all the love you guys showed me helped me pull this off. Thank you so much you guys. I owe it to you.

This book is taken down from Wattpad although I have not taken it down completely. You would still be able to read the first few chapters that are still available on Wattpad. Share this story with all your friends and help me spread the word.

You can purchase the Paperback and/or the Ebook through the external link (Or link in About me on my profile)

About me is going to look something like this:

If you are still not able to find the 'About me', you can use the link rainbowlovie

If you are still not able to find the 'About me', you can use the link rainbowlovie.wordpress.com to buy the book.

Support your author by buying the published copy. Every copy sold is a step towards success for me, and that's possible only when this story reaches more people. Share the story as much as you can. Do leave your reviews. Spread love. Because, this is not a regular love story, this time it's different, the one that will change your perspective about the sex-workers' community.

Most of us have strong feelings about the sex-workers' community, be they for or against. When dealing with a volatile topic like this, it's easy to silence or even insult sex workers. They go through a lot more than we think they do. Sex workers are more interested in avoiding harassment or abuse, finding a safe place for themselves, making a livelihood than just sex. Sex workers are shunned for working in this industry, but not the people who are paying for sex. So stop insulting sex-workers, stop punishing them, because you may not be able to imagine being them. They deserve to be treated with respect, after all, they are humans just like you and me. *The Client* is an attempt to break this stigma, throw light on what sex workers are forced to go through day in and day out, and that even they are capable of love. In the world that we think is progressing, should love be such a difficult ride for sex workers?

To know more, read The Client. I have more surprises coming up this week. So you might want to stick around.

Love you guys!