NEW BOOK AGAIN

Heya!

I know. It's been long. Now that you have read and loved I WAS NEVER YOURS,MR.CEO and THE CLIENT, am back on Wattpad with a new book 'SWIPED RIGHT'. Something different yet again. Trust me when I say this. I have the description for you guys below.

Varun Thakur, a software engineer is all about wealth, privilege and a plenty of charm. He's been called a lot of things. Some true, some not. An accident helped him discover the deepest, darkest truth of his life. He doesn't want the world to know about it yet. He desperately needed a girlfriend to keep his secret under covers. What better place than a dating app to find a girlfriend?

The world Mahi Vohra lived in consisted of early mornings, long nights, and the rush of closing a deal. She was a successful Investment banker. There's nothing she would put ahead of her career, not even love. She's achieved everything in life; , power, success, although she's never been in love. But she finally saw that the only thing she truly needed was love, a person with whom she could share the rest of her life with. Having no idea how things work on dating apps, she chooses to use BestMetYet.com. She's competent, assured, and measured about her type of men, until she swiped right on Varun Thakur.

It was a match. From date one, she knew he was not her type. There was something about him she couldn't quite put a finger on. She was reluctant to let her walls down. He was uptight, had a secret to keep, but a girl to win . But just one kiss them realize with each passing day- and night- there's nothing more tempting. Tempers flare as both of them fight a passion that's raw and wild. And she wanted it all. She had given him her heart, but he cannot give her what she wants.

What happens when she learns his gravest secret, when everything she had ever known about him was a lie? Probably swiping right on Varun Thakur was the mistake she made .

I really hope you guys liked it. Am so nervous. Just like The Client, Swiped Right is also going to break a lot of stigmas, deal with many sensitive issues. I hope I am become successful in bringing across the point that I want to. If you want to read more, you can check the book out. 'SWIPED RIGHT' is already published on Wattpad. The Prologue is up and running. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out. It's FREE and a Wattpad exclusive. Let me know what you think.

You can find the book on 'About me' aka 'Bio' of my profile. I have also attached the link of the book web users.