V

"Let the feast begin!"
Profesor Hagoromo smiled
As that words drop down to his mouth, delicious food appeared on the tables.

Sakura was gaping, along with the first year of course because they're new here.
"What in the world was happening!"
She gasped

"It called magic!"
Kiba smirked as he digged in

Sakura blinked and pinch her self testing if it is true or not and the result was... she gritted her teeth in pain... so that means it's true.

Sakura was so shock looking at the food so Naruto decided to pick for her.
"Here"
Naruto placed the plate in front of Sakura that snapped her to reality.

"T-Thank you"
She smiled at him that caused the Uzumaki to blush again.

...

"Oh look the 'boy who live' was starting to make a move!"
Suigetsu whistled

"Ignore them!"
Ino rolled her eyes then glance back to Sasuke, smiling to him dreamingly.

Sasuke notice this and sighed in annoyance.
He's been annoyed to the slytherin girls because they always cling themselves to him especially Karin and Ino.
Idiots
He growled and proceed to eat his food

...

Not too long, the dinner ended and they all went back to their respective houses.

Sakura followed her new friends to their room.

"Boys room is there and girls at the other side!"
Naruto said to Sakura.
"And don't worry about your things, They already put it in there."

"Thank you, Naruto"
She smiled
"Sees you tomorrow"
and with that, she went to the girls wing.

...

Sakura didn't felt sleepy yet so she went to the nearest window and sat there while looking to the moon.

Many things happen...
And it happen so fast..
That I can't believe it already happened.
She muttered
Then she looked at her side and saw her small pet inside the aquarium.
Mmm... how about study some creatures!
She quickly opened her bag and grab the book that Anko brought for her from the pet shop.
She stared at the book for a moment.
The cursive designs started moving as she touch the cover.
It totally different from her country, She never saw ANYTHING like it!
She slowly opened the book and saw the table of contents. She quickly search something about her slug and luckily she saw.
"Mmm... slugs can live land... and water"
She readed
"If you are taking care of a magical slug now, you better take care of it. The slug pet can be useful to wars because when it clinged to your shoulder it can give you the healing in whatever you want."
She glances to her pet.
Such a small thing but powerful enough.

She put her book down and grab her aquarium. She slowly touch the small white slug and let it crawl to her hands.
She giggled slightly as she stared at it.
I never knew... a slug pet could be this cute!
I remember Hana said that this slug is a 'she'
How about I'll name you....
She looked closer until the small white slug was at her eye level.
Katsuyu!
She smiled

Little did she know... her diamond appeared again, glowing faintly.

"Hi Sakura"

The pinkette jumped, almost dropped her pet.
Her heart beat drummed faster as she stared at the small slug.
"Did you just talk?!"
She whispered to her pet to prevent waking the other Gryffindor girls.

"Yes"
A small cute voice from the slug answered

"What the heck!"
She sounds crazy like now... talking to an animal! She swear... this was the most... unexpected crazy thing happen in her life!

"It's because you have her mark"
The slug said

"Mark?... what mark?"
She raised one of her brows

"Your diamond appeared"
The slug answered
This made Sakura froze.
The diamon apeared!?
She quickly looked to her reflection on the window glass and saw it... the small violet diamond glowing slightly on her forehead.

"The one that gave you that mark was known as the slug queen... she can heal curses that are made from the dark magic!"
Katsuyu said
"And she can communicate slugs too!"

"You mean, talking them?"

"Yes"
Katsuyu nodded
"And you have the mark, that's why you can talk to me."

"Oh..."
Sakura was shock on the informations
"I can't believe what's happening"
She looked to her slug on the palm of her hands then looked back to the reflection on the glass windows.
The diamond mark slowly disappeared.
"Oh... it's gone again"
She touched her forehead.
After that, she felt sleepy and decided to sleep. She slowly put back her pet and smiled.
"Good night, Katsuyu... thanks for telling me"
And with that, She went to her bed and sighed.
I better get used about magical things and expect them to happen, especially the things happend to me earlier or will end up being heart attack.

...

Pale hands with long nails slowly traced the mirror in front of her as she growled.
Muggle-born?!
I hate mudbloods! Why do hogwarts accept them! They shouldn't be there! They belong to the muggle-world!
She almost broke the mirror by her rage but after that, She smirked... a creepy devilish smirk as she discovered something.
It seems like... this girl... a muggle-born girl... have the blood that I need.
A pink haired girl that came from a muggle-born family. She's not powerful yet but her diamond mark started to awaken... not too long she will become powerful as the slug queen. Her diamond mark gives power and healing.
She muttered
As much as I like to take the slug queen myself but.. I can't! I'm to weak too defend her!
So I'll better take that semi-version of her, that pink haired muggle-born girl, before she could learn any defence magic.
She giggled crazily and her smirk widened
And drink her blood!
No one can ever beat me again!
I'll kill that filthy Uzumaki brat of what he done to me and rule this world and everyone bow before me!

She giggled crazily and her smirk widenedAnd drink her blood! No one can ever beat me again!I'll kill that filthy Uzumaki brat of what he done to me and rule this world and everyone bow before me!