XVI

"Hinata! What are you doing here?!"
Sakura's green eyes widened in shock
She didn't knew a shy good girl like Hinata would be out in this hour.

"I-I... Sakura, I need your help"
She said sofly

Sakura nodded
But deep inside she felt something...
Something's wrong

"Sakura... w-would you help me?"
Hinata asked that snapped Sakura to reality

Maybe I'm just over thinking
Sakura mentally said then glance to the girl and give her a smile.
"Sure... so what can I help you?"

Hinata looked down to the floor and started playing her fingers.
"B-But it's dangerous"
She frowned
"... you will not like it

Hinata wants us to help her in this dangerous situation! Let's do it SHANAROO!
Let's show how strong we are!
WE ARE NOT WEAK!
Sakura's inner exclaimed in her mind as she took a deep breath

Okay! Let's help her inner!
Sakura smiled in determination and glance to Hinata.
"Okay, show me the way, I would gladly help you Hinata because you are my friend!"

Unknown to Sakura that Hinata bitted her lips as her eyes stared sadly to her.

Little did she know that The midnight-blue haired girl felt guilty.
...

"So you say, Madara wants to control Sasuke?"
Izuna raised one of his eyebrows

"Yes... and I can't do anything to that monster since I got the death-eater's mark and promise to obey him."
Itachi sighed

Izumi sat in silence since she can't say anything.
Informations are loaded inside her head like a flood and all she did was to stare at the two while listening.

"Right... I'll help you... but..."
Izuna closed his eyes
"But not now, I have to train and gather more troops around the world"
Then he opened his eyes, showing the activated bloody red Sharingan.
"A group of death-eaters isn't easy to beat because I'm sure the other death eaters are hunting me down."

Itachi sighed
Indeed, Izuna is right... death eaters aren't easy to beat at all because first, HE SAW HOW THEY KILL, second, THEY HAVE POWERFUL DARK MAGIC, and lastly the third, because he is one of them.
His magic alone is already powerful, HOW MUCH MORE IF YOU ARE FACING AN ARMY OF DEATH EATER?!
Itachi is been a double agent, he's a death eater, sacrificing himself and protecting his brother AND give information at Izuna at the same time. It is the information on what is currently happening in the world outside. He is loyal to the good side... he is indeed... an undercover spy.

Izumi on the other hand, stared in awe at Izuna's red eyes. Izuna belong to the main family, that made him more powerful.
While Izumi is not...
All that have the lucky rare Sharingan eyes, like, Shisui, Obito and her aren't powerful as the main house.

(A/N: Remember, This is only a Fanfiction so I can do anything I want as an author and I decided to make their eyes weak. I know Shisui and Obito's eye powers because I already watched Naruto many times. So yeah😂 just go with the flow😂)

"Right... it's decided then"
Itachi smirked
"We will attack when the time comes"

Izuna nodded while Izumi froze...

Oh my gosh... He smirked! He is so handsome!
Izumi's mind was mentally fangirling

...

Sakura has been following Hinata all the time.

I wonder where she will lead me?

Suddenly foot steps from behind snapped her to reality
Her eyes widened and quickly grab the Hyūga girl in the corner with her.