IV

All of the professors including Hagoromo stared at the new comer, especially the pink haired girl.

A certain woman smiled as she stood up from her seat.
Hazel brown eyes smoothed as she saw the young pink haired girl.

"I guess I'm on time!"
Anko smirked as leaded Sakura to the front with the group of first years and went to her seat beside the other professors.

I look like an idiot, It looks like I'm the only third year student here... and it was so obvious because I'm taller than them.
She mentally said as she lowered her head.
It is so embarrassing!
She muttered as she felt the gaze of all first years, staring at her weirdly, wandering why was she standing with them.

"Make a line here please"
A booming voice of a woman echoed around the room that caught Sakura's attention.
"Now before we begin, professor Hagoromo would like to say a few words"

An old man emerged from his seat on the center and looked to the students.
"There are words I wish to announce, To all new comers especially the first years... please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students but unless you have one of the professors accompanying you.
Please keep that on mind, all I want is your safety especially your parents entrust you to us... so it's our responsibility to keep you all safe. Thank you."

Dark forest?
Sakura's curiosity side light up again
Ugh! Don't think of doing thin-

"I'm Tsunade Senju and I'll be the one to call your names and you should come here if your name is called. So better listen! I don't want to repeat."
She instructed that cut Sakura's thoughts
"I'll place the sorting hat on your heads and it will sort you to your own houses"
It was the woman with blond hair which tied into two low ponytails with hazel brown eyes, lifted the sorting hat to her left hand while her right hand held a paper containing the list of names.
Tsunade smiled a bit as she saw the first name on the list.
"Sakura Haruno"
She said out loud, this made the atmosphere silence even more.

Sakura widened her eyes and froze. She wants to run but she can't... she was frozen place.

"Ehem"
Tsunade cleared her throat that snapped Sakura to reality.
Sakura gulped and slowly walk to the front, fighting her self not to pass out.
As she met the eyes of Tsunade, she felt her heart beat calm down, it was weird but she started to feel comfortable.

...

"Pink?"
A pale man with black long hair said in a bit surprise.

"Yeah, your right Professor Orochimaru"
Anko smirked as she heared her former profesor and head master.
"It's in her family, I was quite shock when I first saw her too"

Orochimaru stared at girl intently and his eyes widened.
She got her blood
He smirked at his discovery
This girl is interesting.

...

(A/N: Sorting hat - Bold)

As the sorting hat was placed on her head.
Everyone payed attention.

The hat went silent for a minute.
Sakura closer her eyes as she started to hear the students whispering each other (slytherins).

"Mmmm... not bad...."
The sorting hat started to talk
"A very keen mind... "

Other students started to think that pink haired girl will belong to the Ravenclaw house.

"A loyal one too... unique!"

While other students was thinking that she would belong to the Hufflepuffs.

"Mmm... not a bad talent either...
Better be..."

Everyone else helded their breaths as they wait for the sorting hat's next words.

"Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cheered while Sakura just smiled shyly.

"She will belong to the third year"
Tsunade announced while smiling proudly at the pink haired girl. Then she looked down to her. Hazel brown eyes met with the Emerald forest green ones
"Welcome... Haruno Sakura"
Tsunade smiled warmly at the girl, after that, Sakura went to the Gryffindor's table and sat down.

Tsunade continued calling the names and sorting them to their houses with the help of the sorting hat.

...

"Hi, my name is Kiba Inuzuka! I'm third year, same as you!"
A boy seating across her, with a familiar upside down red triangles tattoos on his cheeks.
He looks like...
Sakura's eyes widened in realization
His family owned the pet shop!

"Welcome!"
Kiba grinned, showing his fangs.
Sakura just smiled shyly and looked around.

"Hi!"
A male voice said on her side.
Sakura quickly looked beside her and saw a boy, just like her age, smiling.
He have this weird marks on his cheeks, that looks like whiskers and have a sun-kissed skin, with a blond spiky hair, matching with an ocean blue eyes.

"I'm Naruto! Naruto Uzumaki!"
He smiled as he introduced himself
"Nice meeting you, Sakura Haruno!"

Sakura smiled that made Naruto blush a bit.
She's so beautiful!

...

Across to the other table... a certain raven haired boy from the cunning and sly slytherin table looked at the pink haired girl.
Onyx coal black eyes stared at the distance, observing her every move.
With her heart-shapped face matching with a unique colored pink hair, beautiful emerald green eyes... with the perfect nose and lips! She's perfect!
He growled at his inner thoughts
I shouldn't thinking of this!
She's just a low standard human! Powerless muggle born! And shouldn't belong here!

"Oi Sasuke, that muggle-born girl got lucky!"
A voice said that snapped him out to reality.
"But I have to admit it... she's quite a beauty!"

"Shut up, Suigetsu!"
A girl seating beside Sasuke snapped at the white haired boy with violet eyes.

"Hn"
Sasuke ignored them and continue to stare the new girl.

"She's a muggle born"
The same girl who snapped Suigetsu said and snorted disgustingly.
She have a scarlet red hair matching a pair of piercing red eyes, wearing glasses.
She was jealous at the new Gryffindor third grader girl, Sakura because of how she caught Sasuke's attention without her knowing.
While she herself, on the other hand, was trying her best to get his attention but it's not working!

"Karin"
A girl beside her whispered that snapped her to reality.

"What, Ino?"
She look to her.
Ino have a beautiful platinum blond hair with baby blue coloured eyes.

"You notice how that... mudblood got Sasuke's attention?"
Ino glared at the pinkette who was seating to the Gryffindor's table.

"Yes and it's the first time in hogwarts to accept students like her! They shouldn't accept her! Because she didn't start her first year here!"
Karin growled
"She should belong to the first years not third year!"

"Heh! I already hate her now... even we didn't talk to her yet"
Ino gritted her teeth

"Yeah, her face alone make me puke my food out!"
Karin added

Suddenly an idea came to the slytherin girls mind. They looked each other and smirked evily.

"I hope she could survive in this school"
Both said in unison while smirking.