CHAPTER 8

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.
***

Hannah Towers' POV

I feel his warm breath fanning my bare neck as I throw my head back to give him more access. His large hand is caressing my back as he plants soft kisses along my neck and down to my cleavage.

It was already eight in the evening when we arrived at his penthouse after the dinner. He couldn’t control himself that he kissed me right after we walked inside his large living room. As part of our deal, I just close my eyes and surrender my body to him. I didn’t even realize how the heck did he managed to get off all our clothes and brought us to his bedroom. Now, we’re both kneeling on his bed as his lips are doing a tour on my body.

I gasp loudly when his mouth landed on one of my breasts. My nipples shamelessly peak out in response. Gradually, I’ve learned to toughen my mindset and think that this deal is just a deal where my body do all the work. I still hate myself for agreeing to this kind of transaction but it’s useless to dwell and cry over it now that I've accepted this.

He circles his tongue on my peak while his other hand is already travelling down to my thigh. His expert tongue is doing magic on my breast as he reached the core between my thighs. Without hesitation, he cups my sex and moans my name.

He transfers his mouth to the other breast as he continues his rubbing on my core. The tingling sensations of his touches are driving me crazy. He really has a reputation on bed.

He pushes me down on the bed as he abandons my breast and kisses my lips again.

“Touch me , Hannah.” He orders gruffly before kissing me again. He guides my hand to his chest and with trembling fingers, I stroke his puffed chest and down to his chiseled abs while his breathing becomes heavier. I put my arm around his nape as he bends down and I could feel his proud member pressing eagerly on my belly.

He stops kissing me and reaches out for something from his bedside table. I look away as he puts the condom on himself. Even though, we did it already for a few times, I still can’t bring myself to look at it for long.

“Ah−” I cry out when he enters me. It still hurts a bit whenever he intrudes my female part.

He bends down and kisses me as he pushes in further until I could almost feel his full length inside me. He slowly withdraws only to slam back in and starts setting  a pace of his own pleasure. My body betrays me again and just surrenders to his unmerciful speed as he groans and satisfies his selfish needs.

Minutes after the intense activity, Justin is slumbering deeply at my side. He has a peaceful expression on his face that it distracted me for a moment and I stared for a few seconds. He seems so angelic and innocent with his perfect skin tone, long eyelashes, strong set of jaws and a flawlessly pointed nose that matches his perfect lips.

Damn it! I slap myself to stir away from the staring spell. I slowly get up from the bed and clothe myself. I have to get home tonight. I have work tomorrow.

I depart from the bedroom with Justin still sleeping soundly. Thankfully, I now remember the way out from his penthouse so in no time, I arrive outside but only to be greeted bt Mark, Justin’s personal driver.

“Miss Towers.” he regards me with a formal tone and is just standing there looking at me.

“Oh, uhm, hi there Mark.” I smile awkwardly at him while trying to fix my messy hair, the evidence of an intense pleasurable activity. “C-can you uhm, drive me home?” I gathered up my courage to ask him.