Chapter 3

"Luna!" I exclaimed as she called me.

"Hey girlie!" she chuckled.

"You're not gonna believe this," I took a deep breath.

"Before you tell me," she said, "turn on your video."

"Okay," I did so.

Luna turned her video on as well. She was doing her hair and looked like she was about to do her make up. Perhaps she was going somewhere, but I had huge news even she'd be shocked at. I was eager to tell her, but I assured her to explain first.

"Oh," she sighed, "I'm going out with my family to some fancy restaurant. I really don't wanna go, but here we are."

"Really?" I asked, "What for?"

"To celebrate my fathers birthday," she sighed.

"Why aren't you excited?" I questioned.

"It's the first time I've gone to a big restaurant in a while," she frowned, "I'm just nervous because I'm not very good with Chinese, you know?"

"Right," I nodded.

"Anyways," she smiled, "What's your big news?"

"Yes," I cleared my throat, "So my childhood friend is back in town. And he had dinner with us yesterday!"

Her eyes widened. She didn't know much about him, but she knew enough.

"Holy crap!" she said, "Go on. I know there's gotta be more."

"Okei," I gulped, "He doesn't even look worse, but he has the same personality."

"Yikes," she chuckled.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes.

"So do you like him?" she smiled.

"No," I shook my head, "Of course not."

"I know," she said, "Do you think this looks too puffy?"

I examined her golden brown hair. She had very healthy hair, especially for someone who fixed it a lot. It was in curled slides that went down to her shoulders. She looked very pretty. Her hair wasn't too curly, nor too straight. She was always good at it, too.

"It looks perfect," I smiled.

"Thank you," she said and went on.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. Luna and I both froze for a second and took a glance at each other. It was a knock only one could recognize. That one was me. With a dreadful sigh, I opened the door expecting my dad. It was Yoongi. My eyes widened to see him. Without a word, he stepped in like he owned the place.

Yoongi did his normal routine as usual. The grabbing the book to laying on the bed and acting as if he's reading it. It was annoying and he knew it. Frankly I realized my dad wasn't home. How did he even get in? Did he find a spare key or something? Or had he been in here the whole time eavesdropping? It was certainly a mystery.

"Joyong?" I heard Luna speak up, "Who is that stranger?"

Yoongi looked unbothered by her speaking so I sat back in my chair and shook my head. Luna had a stunned look on her face as she waited for me to give her some sort of explanation.