8

Listen to that while reading ^

Time: 4pm
Date: June 18th, 2018

Carmen

I woke up in my little apartment I had rented after I got dumped on by Jah. I was working on myself, like he said for me to do two days ago. I was also listening to his music he used to make before his mind went crazy. His voice was breathtaking, his rapping skills were on point.

But, there's something else on my mind. I've been feeling off recently and I've thrown up a lot, I don't know why. I got up out of bed and walked over to my desk and opened the drawer and pulled out a pregnancy test.

I don't know if y'all new this but me and Jah have had sexual interactions a couple/a lot of times.

What if it's positive? What if i'm pregnant? How will I tell him?

I did an inhale and exhale, then slowly walked over to my bathroom and shut the door, and did the pregnancy test.

I waited impatiently on the toilet.

It took a minute, but the thing beeped. I looked down at it.

Positive.

My heart started racing.

I don't know how to feel, happy or afraid? Angry? I'm not angry.

Children are beautiful, don't get me wrong.

Well, some of them are.

He says he's wanted a child in his music... maybe it's still there...?

I'll tell him later today. Right now, I need to take a shower, so I threw my hair up in a messy bun, knowing I didn't have to wash it since I washed it last night. It's not healthy to wash my hair twice in a row.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped down out of my clothes and hopped in the shower, enjoying the water running down my body. I let my mind wonder around, thinking of random things.

I stayed in the shower for a good 20 minutes, then I got out and put on a sleeveless bra and some victoria secret panties and shorts.

I sat down in my chair and took a mirror photo, wanting to post on my new instagram page

-

carmenfloyd

❤️ 10,086carmenfloyd: my baby

❤️ 10,086
carmenfloyd: my baby

comments disabled

-

I took my hair down and decided I wanted to go shopping. I walked to my closet and put on some black jeans and a white long sleeved shirt and then walked to my kitchen for some food.