6

this chapter screams "suicide squad"

Carmen

"Do you remember him?" she questioned me, holding up a picture of my ex husband. I don't know what, but something about him made me frustrated.

He forced me into marriage, that was it. I remember everything clearly. He taunted me into loving him. Fake love.

I gave her a mean look, "I do, but I don't want him. He makes me mad," I explained to her.

"You don't wanna be the old you? The caring you? The one who was my best friend? The one-"

"She wasn't me. X brought out the madness in me. The crazy in me, I love it. I don't wanna be the good girl, Rosetta. That was the fairytale fake me. I was depressed, didn't you notice? Fuck Jarad, fuck the fake me," I explained to her.

She just looked at me in dissatisfaction. Disappointed in me.

X came down the stairs. "Rosetta, leave," he told her.

"Fuck ya'll," she mumbled to X.

"Excuse me?" he looked up at her with an eerie smile.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you. Say it louder for me?" he taunted her, keeping his murdering smile towards her.

"Fuck-" he cut her off with a hard back hand slap to her face, she fell to the ground.

"Carmen you should control your friends next time," he told her.

"She isn't my friend, friends accept changes. She doesn't accept shit from me. She disrespected me," Carmen explained to him.

X had a mad look on his face. "Stokeley, vro, won't you take this fine lady to the back, do whatever you want to her. I don't have time for the shenanigans," he told Stokeley.

"She fine as hell imma keep her," Stokeley said while getting up and picking up Rosetta. He took her to the basement and did whatever he wanted with her.

"Carmen, go get in my car, we gotta go for a drive to a very very special place," he told her.

She took the food off the stove and left it sitting on the counter, and then did as he said.

He got in the drivers seat, she was in the passenger seat.

"What is this place?" she asked him as they crossed a bridge.

"You'll find out," he said.

The drive was taking a while, say about 2 hours.

They finally pulled up to a large, tall lighthouse.

He got out of the car, her following behind him. He lead her in the light house, up the stairs.

They went to the very top, to where they could see the ocean view, they were on the balcony.

"This, this place is where I go for peace and quiet. It's an abandoned lighthouse, yet still stands brave and tall over the Gulf of Mexico," he told her.

"It's pretty,"

"It is. Now, darling, let me ask you a few questions," he said, looking at her.

"Would you, die for me?" he questioned her, staring at in her eyes deeply.

She nodded at him.

"Would you, live for me?"

She nodded again.

"If I told you to do something that would ruin your life yet you would survive, would you do it? Would you take chances, for me?"

"Yes," she promised, not willing to blink.

He slid his thumb over her XXX tattoo, above her eyebrow and caressed her jawline, lifting her chin up.

"Please..."

"God your so fucking perfect," X said, not taking his eyes off of her perfect face features.

"Do not repeat this oath,"

He put his hand over her mouth, his thumb caressing her bottom lip,

"Death before dishonor, dishonest after death,"

He gestured her to jump off the balcony into the ocean.

She climbed on the balcony and stood on the rim. She turned facing towards him, giving him one last look, then jumping off.

***

Jahseh

It had been 48 hours since she committed to me. Carmen Floyd was no more. She had to go, it would never work out.

"She was a good one Jah," Stokeley told me.

"She wasn't for me," I said to him.

BOW BOW BOW

My head shot over, out the window, seeing my guards getting killed one by one.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I walked out and the policemen grabbed me and threw me on the police car, handcuffing me.

"Sorry X, back to the Asylum you go!" They told me. I laughed, an eerie, murdering laugh.

"What's so funny?" the officer asked me, as I laughed harder.

They threw me in the backseat and drove me there.

"Y'all are so screwed," I warned them, mid laugh.

They acted unfazed, but I felt the tension in the car. They were scared for their lives.

Hilarious shit, really is.

***

WOOH! what a chapter am I right? lmaooo