Prologue

Jahseh was 10 when his mother died. He watched it happen too. His mom had gotten in a relationship with a man she thought she was going to marry. That is until, she found him trying to beat her son up. Her son, Jahseh Onfroy. Long story short, they got in an argument and Jahseh watched him pull out a trigger on his mother.

He tried to find something to stab him with, or at least hurt him with. But seconds after, he heard the gun shot, right then he knew it was too late. Jahseh had to go stay with his grandmother for 5 years.

Soon his grandmother died of age. He was forced in a foster home. That's where he got adopted by the couple who tried to change him for him.

Now, back to his childhood. Jahseh never got the attention of his mother, anyways. He had to get in trouble or suspended, and even expelled, from school to get her attention. He felt unloved. Music was his only way out.

He didn't have that much of a normal childhood I guess you'd say. But, he did meet is vro in jail after his mom had passed away. He also did a lot of other things in jail but we don't talk about that.

Even though his mother barley showed any love for him, he still loved her. He never really got to know his father though. He still loved his father either way.

This is a story about Jahseh Onfroy and Carmen Floyd.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

DISCLAIMERS
I know Jahsehs childhood/life didn't go like this. It's called a plot. I'm saying this for the smart people in the back that correct everything. It fits with my story so I put it in there. Simple as that. This story will be based off of the Harley Quinn and Joker backstory. Some of it will be made up of my own though. Anywayyysss I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENOY

I ALSO WILL PUT A WARNING AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY CHAPTER FOR CURSE WORDS OR ANY INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS THAT MAY BE TAKEN IN THE CHAPTER.