4

I GOTTA PEE BRUH

Carmen

I woke up and felt the urge to punch everything. Yet, I couldn't. My hands were in little cup thingies I felt like Elsa in Frozen when she was in the dungeon.

I was in a dark room. I couldn't see anything. So, I screamed.

"LEMME OUTTA HERE YA FOOLS!!" I screamed. Then, the door opened wide.

"I feel like I just took a 3 year nap! Anybody got some food?!" I questioned with a head tilt. I was hungry as fuck.

"Lady SHUT UP!!" He screamed. I jumped and gave him a disgusted look.

He turned on the lights. "Don't boss her around fuck you think you is? Go," a very familiar voice said.

Took me a minute but I realized who it was, it was good ole Jahseh. Awww his fine ass.

"IS THAT DADDY JAH?" I screamed out with a smile.

"She already callin you daddy," another familiar voice said. It was Stokeley.

Funny thing is, I don't remember a single thing about my life. I'm happy as a mf right now though.

"Can y'all get me out of these so I can go get some food?" I asked them in a "good girl" voice.

Jahseh walked over to me, "Not yet baby girl, we gotta do some tests." He told me.

I nodded and refused to argue.

"This will hurt," he warned.

"Wait what are you- OW YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I screamed. He punched me! I tried to get out of my things so I could fight him, then I looked up and saw him glare at me.

I immediately stopped. He doesn't need to be mad at me. He's scary.

He smiled at me, then took off my cuffs. I jumped up and hugged him, he hugged me back surprisingly.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a dark-ish purple. Lowkey, loved it. I also had on a red dress, I decided to put on some devil horns that was laying on the desk.

Jahseh walked up beside me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "I have to go take care of some business with the guys, I need you to get some groceries for the house, will you do so please?" He begged at me, looking at me through the mirror.

"Of course!" I said happily turning to look at him. He gave me a smile, "Good, get whatever you want. Make yourself happy," he told me.

I pecked his cheek and went to exit the room, then he grabbed my hand.

I turned around and looked at him in confusion, "Yes?"

"I want you to take this,"

Holy fucking- I looked at it in shock

Holy fucking- I looked at it in shock. "My own gun!?" I questioned him with excitement.

He nodded at me, "Protect yourself, It says my name on the other side. I want you to use it if a guy tries to flirt with you or mess with you. If anybody tries to mess with you, use it. Don't let any guy flirt with you unless it's me, ok baby girl?"