5

y'all i'm sick right now so i'm sorry if this chapters a little trashy :/

3 years of insane killing and love and madness later ( 😳 )

Jahseh
"Stokeley where the hell did you put the damn money at!?" I questioned him while yelling. This the 2nd time he lost the money today.

"It's in y'alls room dammit!"

"No, we made a deal to split the money and you got one dollar more than me and babygirl so give me a dollar!" I demanded.

He rolled his eyes and handed me a dollar, I gave it to Coolie then walked back in our room where Carmen was.

"Carmen babe, I have to go in a little bit to take care of some business, will you be ok on your own?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, "Of course, i'll be here waiting for you," she told me.

"Ok bae," I said to her.

She smiled at me then put the cash down and walked  to the bathroom.

I heard her shower turn on so I opened the door slowly, hoping she ain't hear me. I shut and locked the door behind me.

I got out of my clothes and got into the shower with her.

She turned around and jumped and slapped my chest, then looked up at me with a scared expression on her face.

"I'm sorry baby I thought you was somebody else-" she cried out. I smiled at her.

"Don't worry about it babe it's ok," I calmed her down and kissed her lips.

We slowly started to have a little make out session. It got touchy real quick. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around me, still kissing me.

We continued till there was a knock on the door. "WHO IN HERE!?" Stokeley screamed out. Dumbass mf.

"SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYNA FUCK!" I screamed back to him and looked back at her and kissed her again.

She got down from me and got on her knees and started to suck on it. I moaned uncontrollably as she did it.

She rubbed the part she couldn't fit in her mouth with her hands, I was a moaning mess, then I came out in her mouth. She swallowed.

After about 5 minutes she got up off her knees and kissed my lips then whispered in my ear, "Do it tonight, I have to finish showering," she told me opening the curtain for me to get out.

I gave her one last look with a little smile on my face before getting out the shower.

I put back on my clothes and walked in my room for some new clothes.

***

Carmen

I finished washing my hair and my body then turned off the shower. I got out and put on my little Reilly cut out ruffle dress, it was pink. I brushed my teeth then threw my hair up in a messy bun and did my makeup. I was planning on going to the club after he left, cause why not? He shouldn't mind, should he? Nahhh I won't worry. Just wanna have a little fun.