#5: muse?

I guess this school wasn't that bad. Besides the teachers. And those people who looked down at me because I'm not rich like them. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it. This school pretty much sucks, beside the fact that I made a new friend. And that girl was pretty nice. I didn't know a girl that nice to every single person existed.

I just kept thinking about Su Ah. I couldn't help it. I never had a girl friend, scratch that, never had an actual FRIEND like her. She was so opened, listened to what I had to say, treated me with respect. She was fantastic. I felt like skipping, I was so happy. Of course I didn't because I was in public. The only bothersome part was I was walking home, alone. I've never had to do that before. Hyun Soo was always with me. I guess I was just growing up on all levels today.

And just when I thought I would have a little bit more time before seeing my brother and the idiots, there they were, leaning against some concrete. All were leaning except for Do-Il, who was sitting on top of the concrete. They were all staring across the street. The more I walked closer, the more I could hear what they were saying. I heard my brother's voice first. "Why do we have to do this with you?"

"Do what with you?" I asked as I was a few feet away from them. They all turned their attention to me. "Please tell me you guys aren't about to get into trouble," I groaned, my shoulders slumping.

"Where have you been?" Ha Jin asked, a tiny bit anxiously.

"School," I said bluntly. "You guys should try it some time."

Hyun Soo grabbed my wrist, bringing me next to him, in between him and Ha Jin. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I felt Ha Jin jump a little when I was moved directly next to him. Maybe I surprised him. Werido.

The boys went back to complaining. Ha Jin was next. "It's been over an hour. Why are you making us late?"

Kyung Jong replied, "Byung Hee has to find his muse so he can write a song, make it big and become rich, you idiots."

I scoffed, "That's seriously what you guys been doing all day?"

"Not all day, just for the last hour," Kyung Jong told me oh-matter-of-factly.

"There isn't any time," Byung Hee announced. He folded his arms over his chest. "Find a knockout muse and a kickass song."

Ha Jin rolled his eyes. "If you wanted to find that kind of muse you wouldn't find her here." He snapped towards Byung Hee, "What are we doing on the street?!"

Byung Hee moved closer to Ji Hyuk as he said, "I almost found her, but..."

I rolled my eyes. It was getting too cold. I shivered a little. Why didn't I bring a scarf? Ha Jin nudged me. I looked up at him. He took off the scarf he was wearing and wrapped it around my neck. Suddenly, I wasn't so cold anymore. "You seemed cold."

I looked down at the scarf and then back at him. "Thanks, Ha Jin." He smiled and nodded. I looked over at Hyun Soo, who had a satsified smile on. I glared at him. Why was I always catching him doing this whenever Ha Jin did something to me? I wanted to know. Right now. I put on a fake smile and put on a whiny friendly tone. "Big brother..." I dragged the r. Hyun Soo chuckled.

Kyung Jong laughed. "She's playing the big brother card! Someone wants something."

I never called Hyun Soo oppa. Well not frecuntely. Our little sister was usually the one calling him big brother. Hyun Soo played along. "Yes, little sister?"

"Why do you always have that satisified smirk on your face whenever Ha Jin says and does something nice to me?" I asked, still in the same tone, not breaking character. He didn't break either, but I saw everyone around me, eyes widen. Hyun Soo just stared at me with the same smile.

We stood there, not saying anything, waiting for one of us to break. But neither him or me did. The silence broke when Byung Hee made an announcement. "Fine. The first girl who crosses the street will be my muse."

I rolled my eyes and stood back next to Hyun Soo and Ha Jin. "That's so stupid," I muttered.

"Really?" Kyung Jong clarified. Byung Hee just nodded.

"Crazy bastard," Hyun Soo said. "You're spewing nonsense now."

Do-Il tried to reason, "Let's just go eat some ramyun."

Byung Hee closed his eyes. "Mm....she's coming, she's coming. I can feel it." He moved his hands up and down, making them shake. "Like an overwhelming feeling."

"This is such bullshit," I muttered.

Suddenly, the boys became hawks, looking out for the first girl to cross the street. Personally I could careless. The first girl that showed up was a super pretty girl, dressed in all black, black short skirt and black fur jacket. I heard the boys mutter a "Wow..." But unfortunately, that girl got into a car and drove away.

The next girl was a slightly overweight woman who looked like she was in her late 20's. Ha Jin moved his arms, telling her not to cross. Wow, these boys were judging the poor woman. Assholes...

But right before that woman started crossing the street, Su Ah came out of nowhere, looking for something. She started crossing the street. Oh no....She can't seriously be Byung Hee's muse....Oh shit! If she sees me with them, she probably won't want to be my friend. I actually wanted to keep her as a friend.

I went into panic mode. She can't see me with them! Quickly, I hugged Hyun Soo. "Okay, see you at home. I just remembered, mom wanted me home to take care of Da Som. Bye!" Before anyone could say anything else, I was gone.

Sorry for the long wait. Ive been super busy. I hope this chapter makes up for it! Don't worry, I'm gonna start the next chapter now :)))