#19: i am l*ved

"What happened?! What happened?! What happened?!" I basically was jumping on top of Hyun Soo.  He had just came back from Eye Candy's meeting with a huge music company to talk about contracts and stuff. Our parents were coming home from work, but they were picking up Da Som from school first, so it was just the two of us. I looked at Hyun Soo's expression; he looked conflicted. I stepped back and frowned. "What's wrong?"

He sighed. "I don't know what to do, Mi Young." He set the contract down on the table and sat down, elbows on knees and running his hands through his hair. 

I picked up the contract and skimmed through it. "What's wrong with it? It looks great to me!" This contract would be so amazing for Eye Candy! It would really get them shown everywhere and become huge!

"They only gave one to me and Ji Hyuk, not the rest of the guys."

My eyes widened. "What?" My voice was soft.

"They want us and break up and for the other guys to either audition and hope they get it or move on from the band and do something else with their lives." He was rubbing his face now out of stress. "Ji Hyuk ripped it up in front of her but I kept mine. I don't know why, but I did."

Eye Candy break up? No.. They can't break up. They're Eye Candy. "You should wait." I told him. He looked up at me, looking stressed. "Wait..you can't decide overnight. See how everything goes." I sighed and sat down next to him. "The last thing I want is for Eye Candy to break up but you need to do what's right for your future sometimes. Just think about this later. You need a break of thinking about this."

He hugged him. "Thank you."

I hugged back. 

+

The day later, it was like Eye Candy was famous. Everyone was talking about them. The girls sitting in front of me just kept going on specifically. 

"They're so hot, oh my God!"

"Their music is so good!"

"Did you see that video from the competition! Oh my God! I cried!"

"Of course, we've seen it! We are true fans!"

I just kept laughing. This all was so funny. Ironic how they all dirty talked them when we first tranferred here. True fans, my ass. I wasn't careful enough however though because a giggle slipped out and they heard.

The three girls turned around and glared at me. "What are you laughing about?" One exclaimed at me. 

"She's probably just another one of those haters, I swear I hate those!" The next ranted to the two others. 

Yeah sure, I'm the hater. I giggled again. "Oh nothing," I said with a smile on my face. I crossed my arms and leaned further back in my chair. "This is all so hilarious that overnight you three become extreme fans of them. True fans, I'm sure."

One of the girls stood, ready to start fighting me, "You-". The others held her back.

"Wait, don't touch her, she's related to one of them."

Oh God. I rolled my eyes so far back. 

The girl who stood's face dropped and her eyes widened. "Who?"

"Hyun Soo!" 

The girl squealed with happiness and sat back down, leaning over my desk with a face lit up so bright. "He's my favorite! Can you tell me all about him?! What does he do in his free time?! What's his favorite food?! What's his address?!" Address? Okay hell no, this girl is freaking psycho. She squealed again and jumped up and down excitedly in her seat. "Wait! Tell him about me! I'm Ji Yeon! I love him so so so much!"