#9: the wolf and the sheep

"Did you see them?!" Su Ah's friend exclaimed at me as we walked through the hallway together. "They're wearing our uniforms! They're trying to be us!"

"'Trying to be us'?" I repeated in disgust. "What does that even mean?"

She laughed and stopped and stood in front of me. "Mi Young, have you ever heard the story of the wolf and the sheep?" I shook my head. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "The world and the sheep, okay." Her speech slowed down as if she was talking to a five year old. "The wolf dressed up as one of the sheep......and then the sheep trusted him.....but when the sheep did that....the wolf killed them all." She took another deep breath. "Do you now see what I mean?"

I resisted the urge to punch this girl. She was infriutating me. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and nodded. Playing along was probably the best thing for me to do. I didn't want to be continued to talk down to. I hated that.

I felt a hand grab my hand. I looked up to see Ha Jin smiling down at me. Su Ah's friend stood there frozen. "You're coming with me," He told me, turning around, still holding my hand dragging me away. Before completely turning away though, I made eye contact with this really hard cold looking guy. I've seen him before....where have I seen him before. I couldn't concenrate on that right now though. Ha Jin was ruining my plan of not knowing them so I can finally have a normal social life. One where I'm not alone and depending on Hyun Soo and his friends.

I kept pulling at Ha Jin, but he wouldn't budge. "Let go of me!" I said to him sternly. He just chuckled at my, what he would call, "cute" response. He dragged me to this room and inside were the rest of the idiots, minus Byung Hee. They sat on the desks and when Ha Jin pulled me in, they had an amused look on their faces, again. What is with them? Why do they always do that?

"What's going on in here?" I asked suspiciously.

Hyun Soo just shrugged with a smirk on his face not answering me. None of them answered me actually. Except for Ha Jin, who pulled a desk out a little and sat on it so he could be close to me. "We missed your wonderful company."

Kyung Jong chuckled, "And by 'we' he means he. He missed your company because-"

Ha Jin started forcefully laughing. "Oh Kyung Jong! Always telling those jokes!" He put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I didn't do anything to stop him. What was I going to do? I was incredibly short and small, while he was tall as fuck. I was no match for him.

Just then, Byung Hee barged in saying, "Hey hey hey!" With him, he dragged....Su Ah?! Oh no oh no oh no! "I have escorted my muse!" Byung Hee announced. Su Ah made eyes with me when she entered and I went into panic mode. I pushed Ha Jin off me and stood up, moving away from him. He looked at me alarmed.

"Mi Young?" Su Ah asked in confusion.

"I-I," I shuttered. My voice raised and turned to Ha Jin. "What are you doing? Who the hell are you?" Ha Jin looked so confused. My brother, on the other hand, laughed.

Hyun Soo walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What are you talking about, Mi Young?"

"How do you know my name?" I asked in pretend anger.

Hyun Soo laughed again. "How wouldn't I? I helped named you when you were born. I'm your older brother after all."

Su Ah's eyes widened as she mouthed "older brother?". My face burned.

"Wait wait wait," Hyun Soo chuckled. He pointed at Su Ah. "Is this the friend you told me about?"

"Friend?" Kyung Jong repeated. "Mi Young made a friend?" My face burned even more. There was awwww-ing noises made across the room. I wanted to hit all of them so badly right now