#10: i don't need to use the bathroom anymore

Even though, Hyun Soo and his friends didn't ruin my friendship with Su Ah, I still had to act like I was mad at them. And truthfully, I was mad at them. Not that they teased me, because I'm way used to that. But they had the nerve to do that when they knew how much making a friend meant to me. So I stopped talking to them. All of them. I cut them out. Well I shouldn't say all of them. Ha Jin was texting me excessively and to be honest, was getting pretty annoying. So I was talking to him. Actually, it didn't feel right to not talk to him. It felt worse than cutting Hyun Soo out. It felt a part of me was empty.

I was walking down the hall by myself. My binder was held close to my chest. The hallway was so quiet down by the bathrooms. I guess no one went at school? And just then, it was like I jinxed it. Six idiots walked down the same hallway as me, leaving where the bathrooms were. God knows what they were doing there. I could careless. They all saw me. I was still acting mad in front of them. They all left me alone. They seemed to understand not to push me. However, Hyun Soo grabbed my arm while the others walked ahead without him.

My back was up against the wall and I just stared at him with a mad expression on my face. Hyun Soo stood in front of me. His hands were tucked in his front pants pockets and his head was titled towards me. "Are you still mad at me?"

I didn't answer him. He sighed and shook his head. "How many times do you need me to apologize, Mi Young?"

I, still, didn't answer him. His face turned sad. "I'm really really sorry, Mi Young. I knew how hard it is for you to make friends and the fact that I did that in front of the only friend you've made in such a long time, I can understand why you hate me. It's unforgivable. But please try to forgive me. I won't ever do it again, I swear." He held out his pinky and pouted slightly.

I was conflicted and flustered. I should forgive him. He has been apologizing to me since the incident. I should let it go. I'm being unreasonable now. I sighed and dropped my head. "Fine, fine, I forgive you Hyun Soo. Just please don't do that again. It really hurt me." I wrapped his pinky with mine. I looked up to see him smiling at me. Before I knew what was happening, he wrapped his giant arms around me and brung me close to him.

"I love you, Mi Young. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you ever again," He told me.

"I love you too, Hyun Soo," I said in his chest.

He let me go and my older brother was back to himself. He ruffled my hair. "I knew you couldn't stay mad me forever."

I rolled my eyes. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna go the bathroom now."

He made a disgusted face. "Ew! I didn't need to know that. I'm leaving." And off he went, probably to find his friends again. God knows he's not going to class.

I turned around to face a group of those popular boys Su Ah's friends with. The top boy in charge looked familiar.....He stood in front of me while his posse surrounded me on either side. OH MY GOD!!! I remembered where I saw him before. He was the one who saw me when Ha Jin took my hand the other day and dragged me to the room. Did they all...see what happened with me and Hyun Soo a second ago? Fuck fuck fuck. I stood there, frozen and silent. I couldn't talk. I couldn't form sentences or words. Just..nothing.

The boy in charge looked down at me and smiled a big toothy smile. "Hi there, you're Su Ah's friend right?" I stood there frozen again. "I couldn't help but hear and see your conversation with one of those." Fuck he heard me. No no no no no no no, this can not be happening.

A boy with glasses nudged the other guy, "Pyo Joo, you're scaring her."

Pyo Joo rolled his eyes. "Good."

The boy with glasses looked at me and said, "You're from Dong Nae like them, right?" I nodded, the first thing I've done since they started talking to me. "How do you know Eye Candy?"

I stuttered, "E-Eye Candy? Never heard of them." Why was I so scared? I never got this scared. Never never never.

Pyo Joo laughed. "Of course you know who Eye Candy. I've seen two times when you've associated with them." I glared at him. This guy was a huge jerk. I'd rather be interogated by the guy with the glasses.

"I don't know Eye Candy," I repeated with power and stability.

"Pyo Joo!" A strong voice yelled from outside the posse. The posse turned and left when they saw who it was. The person standing there was someone Su Ah told me a lot about, Yoo Seung Hoon.

Seung Hoon looked upset and was speaking very angrily towards Pyo Joo. "Why were you interogating this innocent junior?"

"I saw her talking to a few members of Eye Candy," Pyo Joo answered just as angry.

"So? We can't drop down to those dolphins' level," Seung Hoon told him.

I don't know if I should be grateful that this dude is saving me from this crazy jerk or if I should be mad since he just insulted my brother and his friends right in front of me. I think I should go with both. Seung Hoon turned to me. "I'm so sorry for them questioning you. You can go back to class."

It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Quickly I turned towarded the other way around, away from the bathrooms. I fast walked away from, the heels of my shoes being loud as they hit the floor.

I didn't need to use the bathroom anymore.

I am so sorry for the long wait. But I have now a rule. Every 100 reads, there will be an update :-) It works for me schedule wise and it'll be a way for you guys to know when a new chapter will coming. Anyways thank you for reading and PLEASE VOTE