#20: i hate complication

I couldn't stop thinking about him. Ha Jin was all I could think about. That kiss was all I could think about. The way our lips just mushed together like they were two puzzle pieces to the same puzzle. The way my heart felt so high in the sky and I felt like I could fly if I really tried. All because of that kiss. All because of that kiss Ha Jin gave me. Did he feel the same? Did he love it as much as I did? Did he want to kiss again?

Wait..did I really just think that? Did I just imply that I wanted to kiss him again? Did I really want to feel that spark I felt when we first kissed? I don't know..Ugh! This is so complicated. I hate complication

I traced my lips with my pointer finger again as Hyun Soo and my parents walked into Hyun Soo's contract meeting. I had begged my parents and Hyun Soo to let me go and eventually they broke. Hyun Soo nudged me in my ribs and looked knowingly at me. I frowned and dropped my finger from my lips and crossed my arms.

"Wow, this place is so big!" My father observed as we entered the company's building. I do admit it was an extremely nice building. It screamed 'We are a high end company, take us seriously'. "Hyun Soo, I heard that there's a recording studio in here too!"

"Only one of you had to come! Do you have to act like this here?" Hyun Soo whined. Gosh, he could be such a drama queen. I nudged him the ribs and he shot a look down at me. I smiled back. "Why are you here again?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to annoy you. That's what younger siblings are for right?" I winked at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Does it hurt anymore?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see my brother's torso and left hand where he had hurt it from playing turned to the voice and the owner of the voice holding his hand palm up to see what it looked like. And the voice was no other than the Kim Yae Rim.My brother took his hand out of hers. "I was really sorry about that time," she told him.

He started at her. "What do you think you're doing right now?"

She paused. "You can play the guitar right? It doesn't inhibit you or anything?" She had glanced down at his hand a couple time while asking him that. I guess she really was worried if he couldn't play anymore. My brother stepped closer to here and I put my arm against his chest, keeping him back. He was too impulsive sometimes.

"You're the singer Kim Yae Rim, right?" My mother asked. I turned to them to see that both of my parents had started to tune into the conversation going on between my brother and a famous vocalist.

Yae Rim looked over at my mother and smiled. "Yes."

My mother's face lit up. "I'm a fan! Can I get your autograph?" She went into her bag, looking for something for her to sign.

Hyun Soo grabbed her bag first. "Mom, please? What are you doing?" He complained softly.

My mother looked embarrassed. "Oh that's right. I'm sorry." She was laughing slightly to give it humor.

"No, it's fine," Yae Rim assured my mother with a smile. She turned to Hyun Soo. "Why didn't you call me afterwards?"

"Why do I have to call you?" Hyun Soo shot back with a stare.

Yae Rim smiled again. "I'm glad that you're okay."

Then a man walked up to Yae Rim signaling her to go. She nodded and turned to my family and bowed. "Have a good day."

My parents and I bowed back. "Yes, you too." And the man and Yae Rim were off.

Hyun Soo rolled his eyes and sighed. My mother grabbed him and turned him towards her. "What was that about? Huh?" Hyun Soo was looking everywhere but her as he rubbed the back of his neck. My mother turned to me. "Mi Young, do you know?" Hyun Soo turned and stared at me.