Chapter 29

Camila POV

I sat next to Lauren as she played another song. Once she finished she looked down at me. "Camila?" She said and I looked at her. "Yes." I said and smiled. "I love you." She said and smiled. "I love you too." I said to her. "So we are okay?" She said still smiling. "We are okay." I said and kissed her again. "Camila." She said as I climbed onto her lap. "Yeah." I said and put my hand on her torso. "Where gonna fall off this bench." She said and kissed me again. "Well take us to the bedroom." I said and she stood up. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

-

We woke up in the morning with our cloths everywhere. My body was covered by Laurens arms wrapped around my waist. The blanket covered our naked bodies. I turned around and kissed her lips softly. "Camz. Just a little longer." I didn't say anything I just kissed her again. "Okay I'm halfway awake." She said and I pulled my body on top of hers. I stratled her waist. I kissed her again. My hands lingered around her whole body. "I'm still not awake." She said in her husky morning voice. "I am." I said and trailed my hand over her thighs. "I am awake and alert of you." She said and I kissed her again. "Good." I said and removed my body from hers. "No. I'm still asleep." She said and fake snored. "Babe you don't snore anyways so." I said and snuggled into her body. "Damn. I can live with cuddiling though." She said and wrapped her body around mine. "I love you Camila." She said into my hair.

"I love you too." I said back to her.

The End.

For real this time. Thanks for reading.