Chapter 1

I wanna dance in the dark and never stop
We gonna light up the night like shooting stars
Whenever you hear the sound don't be alarmed
Move, move, move
Dancing in the dark

---Dancing in the dark.          
From the movie home

.

..................................................................................

GABRIEL POV:

I sang my heart out as I danced along with Dancing in the dark by Rihanna. Coming from just working in the garden I had to have a lemonade that's what I'm doing now - making to lemonade. Speaking of Lemonade gotta listen to beyoncé the queen.
Just as I was going to change the song I heard my mom coming in through the door along with my dad.
Hearing them come in I quickly set out 2 more lemonades and took it to the living room to give it to them.

"How many times have u told you Gally that don't get your clothes dirty everytime you go out to the garden. I know you love to do gardenin-- oh wait is that Lemonade! Bring it here! Oh! Thank the gods for you"
Well thank God i brought my mom a lemonade otherwise the scolding would've been going for hours.
MY dad chuckled from beside her as he took the lemonade from my hands
"Thanks Gabu!"

"You're welcome mom and dad also I am making Spaghetti and Meatballs why don't you go freshen up."
I told them as I resumed cooking.

My mom suddenly turned to me and said
"Gabriel  I know you did not put plants and flowers on your clothes again. Honey I've told you soo many times that to put the plants in your room. I know you like to study them but don't put them in your clothes skin contact may make your skin - - oh the smell that's coming from your meatballs is amazing. Oh Saturday is my favourite day of the week cause you cook and now is your summer holiday everyday is a satur--"
But before she could complete my dad called for her probably wondering where she was. "Maria stop talking his ear off".

 "Maria stop talking his ear off"

......................................                    

After having dinner me ans my mom were craving some ice-cream and so here I am on my way to the supermarket to get some ice cream and also some stationary stuff.
Everyone who knows me knows how much I love my stationeries. I love stationeries no matter what pen, eraser, sharpener, ruler, Pencil, colourful Cello tapes, markers, highlighter etc. I had everything and and I wanted more and more.
That day i saw this little girl having a pencil with a unicorn top so that's what I'm hoping to get I mean I have a lot of animal tops for my pencils but I love Unicorns and I didn't have it so now I want it.

Stepping inside the supermarket I headed towards the stationery section and soon found out the unicorn top pencil. But there was a whole lot so I just got all of them.

 But there was a whole lot so I just got all of them

I SEE IT I LIKE IT. I WANT IT. I GOT IT.

Getting choclate and vanilla ice cream for myself and Strawberry ice cream for my mom I checked out of the supermarket. The lady at the cash counter smiled big when she saw that I had carried my own bag instead of taking a plastic bag.
That's what you expect from Gen Z and millennials and some environment conscious boomers i guess but who am I to say.

Walking down the road to my home I looked at the forest that covered the whole town. No one went in the forest and I always wanted to go but when my told my mom she became hysterical and told me never ever to go in the forest and so I don't.
The forest even in the dark looked inviting. The trees somehow provided a glow. Caught up in admiring the forest i suddenly heard a whimper from near the edge of the forest.
I looked around me and saw the last house I passed was far and the next house was far too.
Hearing the whimper again i immediately jumped into action and started going towards the voice and I thanked god cause the whimper was nearer to the edge of the forest rather than the middle.
Looking around i saw what kind of resembled a tail.
Quickly walking to it i saw what looked like a dog but wasn't, it more or less resembled a wolf but whatever it was I hadn't seen a dog like this ever in my life.
The animals whimpering bought me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see one of its legs stuck between two fallen branches. I immediately seperate the two branches. The dog like creature jumps out and looks at me. He keeps on looking at me and before I could resist I pat the dog's and then he leaps towards the forest and looks back probably thinking I'll follow but I couldn't.
So I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today bitches.
Bye rats see you next time I upload.

69 reads for the next chapter