Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (Alex's Pov)

"Dylan I will cut you." I say and glare at him.

"Alex I will stab you." Dylan says back.

"Dylan and Alex would you two please stop talking so we can go back to our project." Mrs. Turner says.

"Yeah." Me and Dylan mumbled.

"Alright you will be assigned a subject that I will give you, I also will pick your partner." She says I look around the classroom. Shit! I don't like half the people in this room.

"This also will be your last grade since graduation is in two weeks. Some of you are doing great but some." Mrs. Turner turns to me and Dylan. "Need to work on their grade or they won't graduate." She points out. I shoot her a bird when she turns around, Dylan starts laughing.

"Do you think failing is funny?" She asked Dylan. He smiles and nods.

"Actually yeah I find it funny." He smirks.

"This is not something to play around with!" She scolds him.

"Excuse me but why our you on mine and Dylan's case? Are we seriously the only people in this classroom that can get on your damn nerves?" I smile brightly.

"Office now! Both of you!" She yells and me and Dylan bust out laughing.

Trent stares at us with a what the hell look. We get up and grab our things and leave.

"That was funny." I let out between laughter.

"Well we got two minutes til lunch wanna just go to the lunchroom?" He asks.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'.

°°°§°°°

"Guess what Dylan." I say as I read my message at the lunch table.

"What?" He asks.

"Apparently were partners and our subject is the civil war, Five page report and it has to be facts. Due tomorrow." I bang my head against the table.

"Well I guess I'm failing." Dylan says and earns a slap from Emma.

"No your not!" She scolds.

"Geez woman." He mutters rubbing his head.

"Where's Chase?" I asked.

"Office he got in trouble for cursing." Emma said fluently.

"Well I'll catch you later I'm gonna go see what punishment he's got. Also Dylan I plan on ditching after lunch we can go to mine or your house and work on the project, I don't wanna fail." I say and he nods.

"Sure."

I walk to the office. Once I see Chase I go and sit next to him.

"What you get sent here for?" I asked. "Let me guess! Fake id, Alcohol, Drugs, Hitting the teacher, or pissing on a desk." I say and he looks at me like I stabbed his cat.

"I'm offended that you would think I'd do that stuff." Chase says and I smile.

"But baby we all know you would." I say back.

"I know. But today I just said the teacher was a dumbass." He smirks. I smirk back.

"Yeah well I'm ditching, working on a project with your best friend." I say as if it was boring. Which it was.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Dylan. We both or her worst students so she wants us to write a report." I say and he smirks.