Chapter 17

Hey guys! I hope you liked the last chapter. Enjoy this chapter.
Chapter 17 (Alex's Pov)

After I left Chase's house I went back to Emma's. We both were having a huge hangover. My head was killing me! So here I am with Emma in the a restaurant eating a cheese burger. Me and Emma had on our weekend clothes honestly because we didn't feel like getting dressed. I had on a white shirt with a green and white striped sweater over it with pink sunglasses and baggy gray sweat pants. Emma has on a white shirt with some black shorts and green sunglasses, I know what your thinking HOW COULD ANYONE WEAR THAT?! Well if you had a hangover and didn't wanna get dressed would you?

"Alex my head hurts worse then that time I got hit with a golf club." Emma says her voice tired.

"Here." I looked in my purse and pulled out a couple asperns. Emma took them and I took one also.

"I'M SO TIRED!" Emma groans.

"Let's get your whiney ass home so we can go to sleep." I say and Emma glares at me.

"Let's go."

°°°§°°°

After sleeping for a couple hours I checked my phone. OH SHIT WE FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL! I quickly got up and shook Emma to wake up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Emma shouted laying down.

"WE GOT SCHOOL!" I shout.

Emma jumps up and we put our converses on and leave.

°°°§°°°

You know what moment where you just wish you could act like today didn't exist. I do why because me and Emma were in our weekend clothes and sunglasses at school. Everyone was staring at us.

"Let's please try to avoid Dylan and Chase I really don't wanna get embarrassed with a hangover." Emma muttered and I nodded knowing I was the same way.

We walked to our locker and grabbed our stuff.

"I'll see you at lunch." Emma said and left.

I walked to my class I was late but I didn't care. When I walked in everyone stopped and stared at me. WHY DID I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

I took a seat and put my sunglasses over my eyes so no one could see me. They still kept staring.

"WOULD YOU ALL STOP STARING!" I snapped and they looked away.

°°°§°°°

I sat with Emma at the lunch table. After having allot of people stare at you, you start not caring. We have avoided Chase and Dylan all day surprisingly!

"Have you seen the boys yet?" I asked.

"Yeah once they were talking to Trent at their locker, I didn't feel like getting noticed so I used my book and covered my face and walked past them." Emma said and I nod. "You?"

"Not yet but that can always change." I say and the nods right before we can say anything else the lunchroom doors open and Chase, Dylan, and Trent walk in. OH SHIT!

Being me and Emma we dunk under the table.

"What are we gonna do!" Emma says.

"Let them pass then we make a run for it got it?" I say and Emma nods.

After they pass me and Emma grab our stuff and start running out the lunchroom that is before a DAMN IDIOT starts calling our name.

"Hey Emma and Alex over here!" Trent yells at us. We look at each other and nod and make a run to the doors but before we can leave the doors swing open and hits me and Emma making us fall.

"Oww!" Me and Emma groans.

"Why us!" Emma says holding her head.

"We have bad luck." I groan.

We both look up and find Dylan and Chase looking at us.

"Alex? Emma?" They question.

I decided to play it stupid.

"No no no! Mya and Lucy." I say with a fake accent. They helped us up.

"Nice try and what the hell or you guys wearing." Chase says.

"Long story." I mutter.

Emma looked at the guys and they started laughing.

"DON'T YOU DARE START LAUGHING! WE'VE BEEN THROUGH HELL!" Emma points at them angrily.

"Hey guy's." Trent says walking over.

"FUCK YOU!" I say and he faked a hurt look.

"I'm wounded." He says.

"YOU DUMB ASS WE DIDN'T WANNA GET CAUGHT AND YOU YELL OUR NAMES?!?!" Emma yells and Trent.

"I had to." Trent said smiling.

"Why?"

"Y'all looked like clowns."