Chapter 25

Chapter 25 (Alex's Pov)

I smoothed my black dress and sighted.

"Chase what if they hate me!" I say. Right now I was getting ready to meet Chase's parents. I was in a short black dress with a white ribbon around it and my hair was braided. I had on high heels.

"They'll love you and plus its not like I care if they don't like you what matters is that I love you." Chase said taking my hand and walking in. I saw a woman that looked allot like Chase. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Chase never told me that you were gorgeous." She says looking at me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Your really gorgeous to." I add and she smiles.

"I'm Lilly." She said.

"I'm Alex." I say and put my hand out so she could shake it. But she hugged me instead.

"I'm really glad Chase found a girl that he can settle down with." She said and smiled.

We walk to the dinning room with Chase's arm around my waist. He stopped us for a minute and whispered in my ear.

"I'd really love to rip that dress off of you tonight." He whispered and I smirked.

"But ChaseyBoo we have to set a good example to your parents and ripping our clothes off won't help." I smiled innocently causing him to groan. I walked to the dinning room.
Emma's Pov

I sat in Dylan's car figiting with my dress. I was really nervous. I don't want Dylan's parents thinking I was a whore who got pregnant by their son. I looked up and saw we were already their.

"Dylan what if they think I'm a whore." I said nervously.

"They won't Emma. If they do I'll curse them out." Dylan warned.

"No you will not their your parents so behave." I scolded.

"Let's go." Dylan said and grabbed my hand walking to the door. We got greeted by Dylan's mom.

"Oh my!" Dylan's mom looked at me.

"Dylan told me you were beautiful but not this beautiful." She said. I blushed slightly.

"I'm Alice." His mom said holding her hand out.

"I'm Emma." I said shaking her hand. She smiled at me.

"Your dress is beautiful were did you get it?" She asked.

"My mom bought it for me, I'm not sure were she got it but I'll asked." I said and she grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"Ronald come meet our son's girlfriend she's absolutely beautiful!"
Alex's Pov

"So how did you two meet?" Chase's mom asked giving me a kind smile. We were all sitting at the dining table eating.

"He ran into me in the hall and we started talking." I gave a genuine smile.

"That's nice. Did Chase ever tell you how me and his dad got together?" She asked.

"No mam." I replied.

"Well we were in high school, I had just transfered their and I was really nervous. I walked through the hall and this young handsome man came up to me asking if I need help, I said yes and he showed me around. Soon after we started hanging out. Around senior year he asked me out and I agreed. We went on allot of dates, he treated me really nice. Well soon after we started dating me and him tried something that we were inexperienced doing, Nine months later Chase happened but we're glad he's here isn't that right Chasey?" She asked Chase who groaned. God I wanted to rip his shirt off for making that noise.