Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Jacob

Hey guys this is Kat and Haley.... We were trying too come up with great idea's for this chapter... Were sorry about the last chapter I know it wasn't long so forgive us for that because were new at this... Hope you enjoy because this chapter is a shocker. Picture is Chase

Chapter 2 :::Chase's Pov:::

I woke up with and noticed a girl was beside me I slowly got up and left.  I mean don't get me wrong but I only use girl's for one night stands, after all that's why they call me a player. I arrived at my house then went in my room and through something on for school I didn't bother too see what time it was if I'm late I'm late what's the worst the teacher is gonna do give me detention? Like that'll help.

I arrived at school and get off my motorcycle then start walking too the school as usual Zoey comes up too me and kisses me. Can't this girl realize I don't like her? I only slept with her once! And she won't stop bothering me, maybe she just wants me some more. I chuckle at the thought of that and walk inside with my arm around Zoey, We meet up with the other's.

"What were you doing last night" Trent asks smoking a cigarette

"Nothing much just let a girl in my bed" I smirk and Trent hands me a cigarette and a lighter. I light the cigarette up and start smoking.

:::Alex's Pov:::

 I was walking down the hallway with Emma until I saw Mr. Asshole smoking should I show him how bad I am? Of course. I started walking too Chase once I reached him I grabbed the cigarette outta his hand and smoked it, All the guys smirked at me while Chase just stared.

"What's the matter bad boy, never seen a girl smoke?" I say with a smirk appearing on my face I just sat their and smoked

"No but I've never seen a girl take someone else's cigarette, you never know I could have aids" He says with a smirk

"So your admitting too having aids?" I say with a smirk and all the guys burst out laughing

"No-" I cut him off by placing his cigarette in his mouth and walk away.

I arrive too class and take a seat next too Emma who was smiling. I don't quite know why but I'll figure it out. I pass a note too her and she opens it then replies and hands it back

A: Why smiling? Know something I don't ;D

E: Totally. Theirs a party this weekend wanna go? ;)

A: Why would I say no?

E: I don't know but i'll see you their then.

 *********************************************************

It was lunchtime and I coudln't be happier, me and Emma plan on ditching school too go to the mall. I saw Emma walk in the lunchroom and walk over too me.

"Ready?" She asked

"Yeah let me grab my phone outta my locker first I'll meet you in the parking lot" I say and she nods.

I go too my locker and grab my phone. After I close my locker I see Chase standing their with a smirk plastered on his face. Either he's up too something or he's happy. He's up too something.

"What do you want" I spat too him

"Can't a friend just say hi" He says smiling innocently

"News flash were not friend's so theirs a reason your here" I say and he just pushed me against the locker and leans down too were our face's our meeting. I try too escape but his grip wouldn't let me, He leans closer and closer until our lips brush then he pulls away and smiles. He walks away laughing and I throw a pencil at him. Score! It hit him right in the head and he turns around and grins while I start laughing. That was sorta odd why the hell would he even try too kiss me? Unless he's planning something! I hope he know's I'm not that easy too get so if he plan's too break my heart then i'll break his. I don't believe in true love I have my reasons. True love is just a myth too me why? Because love makes everyone volnerable and I can not be volnerable like my sister. She was in love been together with a guy for over two years and one day he cheated she was too love struck too see he had been cheating on her since they were together. She killed herself that's the reason I don't talk about her much. I hope the guy that cheated on her is happy he must of got what he really wanted.

I walk too Emma's car and hop in then throw my bag in the back seat while she just smiles.

"Ready too hit the mall!" She says in joy

"You bet!" I say and she cranks the car and we leave.

We arrive and go inside the mall before we go shopping we order a pizza too eat at the food court. We sit their and eat.

"So what happpened at school today?" She asks eating a bite of pizza

"Well Chase is bothering me" I say with a smirk

"Planning something?" She smiles evily

"You know it" I smile the same way

"What are you gonna do?" She asks

"If he's trying too lead me on I'll just join in on his game" I smirk and she smirks also

"This is why were best friends" Emma says and we laugh.

***********************************************

Shopping was fun. I got allot of new clothes and some other things. I put all the shopping bags down on my bedroom floor and go take a quick shower. After the shower I check my pocket for my phone and guess what IT WAS GONE! I knew he was planning something! Uhh I'm so gonna get him back later don't worry I'll just lead him on. I lay in my bed and smile evily he has no idea who he's messing with.

Haley: THEY ALMOST KISSED!

Kat: SHE ALMOST KISSED MY MAN!

Haley: Called him first!

Chase: YOU CAN'T CALL ME!

Kat and Haley: Hehehe

Alex: Why are you following us?

Haley: Let's leave their comming onto us! *They leave*