Chapter 12

Okay guy's we know we made it kinda too early for them too be doing that but the reason we did it was because Alex and Chase just had a deep conversation about things they would never tell anyone they were both venerable. Alex giving Chase her virginity was a choice she made. So don't hate us for it.

- Haley and Kat ;P

Chapter 12 (Alex's Pov)

3 Weeks Later

I was sitting in the lunch room beside Emma just eating. It's been three weeks since Chase took my virginity. Why I gave it to him you may asked I don't honestly know I just felt something between us and the moment but me and Chase are kinda distant now we talk some but half of it ends in a argument were both back to our old selves. 

"Alex!" Emma chirped.

"Yeah?" I say. Emma and Dylan date he asked her out a week ago and well she was excited. I was really happy for her.

"What's wrong with you and Chase? I could of sworn you both loved getting on each others nerves now your both distant" Emma asks. If your asking I have not told  Emma about me and Chase and I don't know if I'm going too she'd probably kill me.

"Umm" Screw it! She's my best friend why keep it a secret. "You promise you won't get bad if I tell you" I say and she nods.

"Remember my sisters birthday?" I asked and she nodded. "Well Chase came over and we talked, We told each other stuff we would never tell other's besides you and Dylan. I don't know what happened honestly one minute I'm crying the next my lips were on Chase's. After a make out session well we... kinda umm. He took my virginity" I say and Emma spits her juice out.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK! HOLY FISH NUGGETS OH MY DAMN WHAT THE BLUE YOGURT!" Emma shouted and half of the school stared and Emma snapped. "What the hell are you all staring at" They turned and went back too what they were doing. "MY BEST FRIEND ALEX PRICE THE GIRL WHO SAID SHE'D NEVER FALL IN LOVE GAVE HER VIRGINITY TOO CHASE KNIGHT THE GUY THAT PLAYS EVERY GIRL HERE!" Emma half shouted.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"YES! THAT'S A BAD THING! WHAT THE HAY ALEX!" Emma half shouted.

"I wasn't thinking! I can't think around him okay! I don't know Uhh! This is so hard" I said frustrated.

"Are you sure your not in love with-" I cut her off.

"LALALALALALALA! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THE L WORD!" I say putting my hands over my ears acting childish.

"ALEX!" Emma shouts and I stop and listen. When Emma's mad you don't wanna push her.

"Do you like Chase?" She asks me. Did I like Chase? I don't know.

"I feel myself when I'm around him Em. It's like he won't judge me I feel butterfly's in my stomach when he's around and my head has fireworks go off in it when he kisses me. I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE AND IT'S SCARING THE SHIT OUTTA ME EM!" I half shouted.

"Your in love" Emma says in a 'Aww'.

"No chance no way!" I yell.

"IT'S SOO TRUEEE ALEX ISSSS IN LOVEEEEEEE!" Emma chirps and sings.

"NO I AM NOT!" I yell and everyone in the lunch room is staring at us.

"ADMIT IT ALEX YOUR IN LOVE!" Emma shouts.

"I WON'T SAY IT!" I yell back.

"EVERYONE HERE I WANT YOU TOO ALL SHOUT ALEX IS IN LOVE!" Emma shouts too everyone.

'Alex is in love' Everyone starts shouting.

"Admit it and i'll stop" Em chirps.

"No Em! I'm not every guy is the same their stuck up and will break your heart in the end!" I say.

"You can't trick me Alex admit it!" Emma says. FINE! I give in.

"I'm in love!" I shout. Emma tells everyone too stop and then smiles at me and hugs me. I hug her back.

We leave the lunch room and go to our lockers in the hallway I pass Chase with his arm around Zoey. Great just what I need. Sarcasm. I roll my eyes and follow Emma where she meet's Dylan and starts getting all kissy kissy.

Chase's Pov

I walk out of the school into the parking lot with Dylan.

"So.... Em said some stuff about you and Alex" Dylan muttered.

"Don't go their man" I say and Dylan chuckles.

"Anything you wanna talk about?" Dylan asks.

"Nope"

"Your know I thought Alex and you would eventually be together" Dylan says.

"Well were not gonna be" I say.

"Okay well I know Trent likes Alex" Dylan says and I start too get a little angry thinking about Alex being with Trent. "Mind if I set Trent up with her?" Dylan asks. I grinted my teeth and tried too stay calm.

"I don't care" I said.

"Okay I'm gonna call Trent over right now" Dylan says as he calls over Trent. Trent comes over too us saying 'What's up'.

"Remember Alex? Why don't you ask her out" Dylan tells Trent. I clinch my fist.

"Sure why not. Is she easy too get in the bed with?" Trent says. That done it. I turned around grabbed Trent by the shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"No she's fucking not! Stay the fuck away from her!" I spat and realized what I just had done. I let go of Trent and looked over too Dylan who smiled.

"What kinda sick game is this!" I yelled at Dylan.

"If you don't like Alex then why can't Trent date her?" Dylan asks.

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY GIRL!" I hissed. Realizing what I just said I covered my mouth. "I mean because she's your girlfriend's best friend you don't want Emma getting mad at you because of Trent hurting Alex do you?" I say and try too act like I didn't say anything.

"Thank's thats what I needed you like Alex" Dylan says.

"I DON'T LIKE ALEX!" I yell angry. The whole parking lot was staring at us even Zoey, Emma, and Alex.

"Suree..." Trent trailed off. He walked over too Alex. I clinch my fist and watch him.

"Alex Price, Will you please go on a date with me?" Trent smiles at Alex who narrows her eyes at him. That done it I snapped. I walked over too Trent and grabbed him by his shirt and punched him.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Trent shouted.

"I told you too stop!" I shout and punch him again.

"Chase get off of him!" Alex shout's grabbing me and pulling me off. I let go of Trent and walk away. Fuck everyone. I DON'T LIKE ALEX!

Dylan catches up with me and started walking with me.

"You don't like Alex you love her" Dylan says. "Look I know you don't want too admit it because of Chloe but you love Alex and that's something you can't forget" Dylan says and I turn around. Were still in the parking lot.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING CHLOE! I JUST CAN'T LOVE ALEX!" I shout.

"And why is that?" Dylan asks.

"BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LOVE ME!" I shout and walk away.

Alex's Pov

"It's not fucking Chloe! I just can't love Alex!" 

"And why is that?"

"BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LOVE ME!"

He just admited he loved me. And I admited I loved him. What the hells wrong with us?