Chapter 8

Enjoy... And I hope you like the pic Haley edited C: And Thanks Haley for the last chapter :-)....

Chapter 8 (Alex's Pov)

I was getting ready too go over too Dylan's house to babysit Chase you can call it. I put on some ripped blue jean short's with my old basketball jersey, I wasn't trying too impress anyone so why care what I wear. After getting dressed I grabbed my phone, Remember when Chase stole my phone well I got it back. Snuck too  his house at night at stole it back (He really needs too lock his door and also put a shirt on while he sleeps). After grabbing my phone  I left.

**************************

I arrived at Dylan's house which was huge. I got out of my car and went too knock on his door, After waiting about three minutes for someone too answer the door Chase answered it smirking.

"Hey" He said in a cocky attitude.

"Hi" I smiled and walked in, it was not his house so who gives a fish nugget.

"Dylan gone?" I asked.

"Yup" He says popping the 'p'. Great now I'm stuck with Chase for a couple of hours yippee! Notice the sarcasm. I sat down on the couch with Chase while he watched wrestling. After a couple of minutes I was into the match also until Chase's stomach started growling and I busted out laughing it sounded like a dying whale.

"I'm hungry" He pouted.

"I'm Alex" I smirked.

"I'm ordering pizza and not sharing with you" Chase replied with a smirk.

"Ill order my own pizza" I smirk back. And we start arguing apparently he thought it was wrong if he made me buy my own pizza and I said 'Your already wrong so what's the difference' I mean I wasn't gonna pass up free pizza so I stopped arguing and agreed.

He finally ordered the pizza and we watched wrestling til it got here. The door bell rung and Chase got up and opened it then took the pizza and payed the delivery guy and he left. After that we started eating talk about a pig Chase swallowed one whole! Okay so maybe I am exaggerating a little but he still ate like a pig. I was just eating a slice of pizza when something hit the side of my face and slid down it I looked down too see pizza on the floor and Chase smiling so I through my half eaten pizza at him and it hit him in his nose and I bust out laughing. He just shrugged and grabbed his water bottle and poured it on me my eyes widdened as I felt the cold liquid run down my face so I quickly grabbed my drink and through it and him.

"This means war!" Chase said and I smiled.

******************************

After our little food war we cleaned up and changed, Chase let me borrow some of his clothes. Chase was watching T.V. while I was looking around I found a radio and turned it on and Play it again by Luke Bryan was on. So I like country music that's not embarassing is it? I turned the volume up loud and Chase started grouning. I started singing and dancing.

"She was like, oh my God, this is my song
I've been listenin' to the radio all night long
Sittin' 'round waitin' for it to come on and here it is
She was like, come here boy, I wanna dance
'Fore I said a word, she was takin' my hand
Spinnin' me around 'til it faded out
And she gave me a kiss
And she said, play it again, play it again, play it again
And I said, play it again, play it again, play it again" I sung and swirled around and Chase stood up and took my hand and spinned me around and I smiled.

"You owe me for this" Chase smirked.

"She was like, oh my God, this is my song
I've been listenin' to the radio all night long
Sittin' 'round waitin' for it to come on and here it is
She was like, come here boy, I wanna dance
'Fore I said a word, she was takin' my hand
Spinnin' in the headlights she gave me a goodnight kiss
And she said, play it again, play it again, play it again
And I said, play it again, play it again, play it again" I sung and Chase just danced with me I had so much fun. Chase swirled me around and I crashed into his chest by mistake. I looked up at Chase who just stared down at me then picked let go of my hands and touched my cheeks pulling me close too him I stared at him for a minute and before I knew it his lips crashed into mine. What the hell was happening! I was kissing Chase? I snapped outta my thoughts when I felt our lips move in sync. I put my arms over his necks and standed on my tippy toes while he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I felt sparks shoot through me. I felt fireworks going off in my head hell even butterfly's in my stomach. Chase is a good kisser.

We were interupted moments later by the door opening.

"Chase Alex me and Emma are-" Dylan cut himself off "What the hell!" He said as me and Chase pull away and I push myself off him trying too figure out what too say.

"I thought I saw something in his eyes" I say it was the only excuse I had. I looked at Chase who was smirking.

I felt a little too embarrassed so I made an excuse too leave.

"I'm gonna go I gotta get home soon" I say as I ran out Dylan's front door and into my car leaving.

********************************

I was now laying on my bed thinking about  everything that just happened. I kissed Chase, Chase kissed me. I couldn't help  but smile a little but I knew we'd never be together why would we be. He's a player and your just some girl thats proably gonna be one of  his numbers. I knew the truth but maybe I didn't wanna admit it maybe because I liked Chase. I can't like him though but I can't help but too.