Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Gracie

Sorry guys we've been extremely busy and out of town.... But here's the next chapter hope you enjoy :)!

And Trent look's yummy right? Not as yummy as Chase or Dylan (^; ...

Chapter 6 :::Alex's Pov:::

I woke up with the alarm going off, I quickly got up and got ready for school I was so late! Chase is probably pissed that I forgot he was gonna pick me up! Once I got done getting dressed and shoving food in my mouth I walked outside and guess what CHASE WASN'T THEIR! He's so dead if he thinks he's getting away with this. I quickly got in my car and digged through my bag trying too find my car key's once I found them I left.

During the ride I turned the radio on Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj was playing. I LOVED THAT SONG!

Pills and potions
We're overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you
Pills and potions
We're overdosing
Can't stand it, but I still love you.

I started singing until it went off. I arrived at the school and hurried into school and saw Chase smirking by Dylan who was staring at something I looked too were he was looking and I caught him staring at Emma. I narrowed my eyes and walked over too them they realized I was furious and started acting like I wasn't even their. I smacked Chase right in the chest.

"Stop staring at my best friend Dylan" I stated and narrowed my eyes at him and he looked away "And you are so immature!" I said too Chase and smacked his hard chest.

"It's not my fault you woke up late" He says as a-matter-of-factly.

'Uhh!' I mutter as I walk away too my locker were a smiling Emma greets me.

I really was glad for Emma but kinds scared for her because I'm really worried Dylan will hurt her and i'll be the one who cut's his ball's off then reattaches it too his face while Emma screams 'ALEX NO!' But I'm happy for her also because she's really happy with him and if he makes her happy then I guess no matter how much I disagree with their relationship that she should be  with him. I really do love Emma but I swear too god if Dylan ever physically touches her I will so go kung-fu panda on his a-ss!

"Hey Alex" Emma smiles at me as I get my book's.

"Hey what's up?" I smile back casually.

"I was wondering can you please double date with me and Dylan please!" She says and gives me a sad puppy dog look. Don't fall for it Alex.

"Fineee!" I agree "But who will I have too double date with?" I asked.

She first muttered something I couldn't understand.

"Chase" She said awkwardly.

"NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER! GO ON A DATE WITH THAT PIG!" I half shouted just so Emma could hear me.

"Please Alex you know I always wanted too go on a date with Dylan" She says with a sad look that no oe could resist.

"You so owe me big time" I mutter.

"YES!" She screamed "I gotta go to class catch you later."

Did I just get played by my own best friend?

That was really strange. Why do they wanna double date anyways? All these thoughts poped in my head  I just walked too class and didn't even think about it.

******************************************************

Have you ever had those moment's were you wished you could laugh but you didn't wanna be rude? I wanted too laugh so badly! Why because in front of me stood Zoey, Sara, and Reagen asking for me too forgive them. I know your thinking what the hell right? I mean seriously why would I wanna be friend's with her. But I mean I really don't have a reason not too I guess I just don't like her because she's snobby too people she's never really bothered me (Sometimes). But her asking too be friend's is totally weird right?

"So friend's?" Zoey asked.

"Depends why do you want too be my friend?" I asked curiously.

"Because out of all the people here I want you too be my friend plus you seem pretty cool you and that girl Emma right?" She says unsure.

"Yeah Emma is her name. But that doesn't answer my question" I say narrowing my eyes.

"I just wanna be friends and not hate each other" Zoey states and I was really unsure about this.

"Alright" I say unsure of what I just did. I wasn't actually friends with her now but if she act's friendly I wouldn't mind being friends with her but I'm still unsure about why she asked so until I figure this out I'm not saying she's my friend.

After having that little discussion with Zoey I went too lunch and sat beside Emma.

"Zoey asked me too be her friend" I muttered.

"Did you agree" She say's while shoving a piece of pizza in her mouth.

"Yeah but I'm still not sure about this" I sighted.

"Maybe she just wants too be friends" Emma stated.

"And maybe she wants too get me back for what tho?" I stated unsure.

"Alex come on be nice Zoey's not that bad and it would actually be nice hanging out with her" Emma say's.

"Okay....."

"Why did you want me too double date with you and Dylan?" I asked eating a slice of pizza.

"Well Dylan said he forgot about Chase staying with him a couple of days and he does not want too leave Chase at his home because he's bound too have a party while he's gone" Emma spoke.

"Does Chase know?" I asked.

"Actually he's the one that gave Dylan the idea" Emma stated.

Woah what! He gave Dylan an idea too double date with me? He can't like me! Can he? I'm really unsure of all this it's still processing through my brain.

*********************************

After School I went home not because I had nothing else too do but because I really wanted too think about this. Zoey asking too e my friend. Theres something up with that and i'll figure it out. And Chase wanting too go on a date with me? Hmm something's off and i'll figure this out.

Sorry about the chapter being short but it'll get better.