"No, no, no, no," Juliet said from Lindsey's closet. "If she wears that sweater, it'll match Damian's eyes. They're not one of those couples."

"But this sweater is so cute and warm!" Ryeanne shouted.

"He said dress warm and casual," Blaine said. "We don't want to bundle her up to much. Just pick a long sleeve shirt and a jacket."

Abigail was sitting with Lindsey on her bed, doing her hair and makeup. Lindsey saw her phone light up out of the corner of her eye. She reached over and grabbed it. 

Just left. See you in fifteen. -Damian

"Pick quick, Damian is on the way!" Abigail called reading the text over Lindsey's shoulder.

"We got the perfect outfit!" Kelsey said running out of the closet with clothes in her arms.

"Put it on quick!" Blaine yelled.

"What accessories would go with it?" Ryeanne asked going to Lindsey's jewelry box.

Lindsey spent the next fifteen minutes being checked over by her five girl friends. She ended up in a maroon long sleeve shirt, a black bomber jacket, jeans, and black ankle boots. She had a small gold chain black bag with her phone, ID, and money over her shoulder. She wore a simple gold bracelet, and a gold necklace with her parents rings hung on.

Just as her friends declared her as perfect, another text from Damian appeared saying he was here.

Lindsey rushed to the entrance of the manor where she saw her grandparents talking with Damian. Well Grandma Holling was talking. Damian was pretending what she was saying was interesting. Grandpa Holling was looking Damian up and down, trying to be intimidating. It wasn't working.

"Damian," Lindsey said almost out of breath.

"You look great, Lindsey," Damian said with a half smile.

"So do you," Lindsey said looking at him. He wore a light brown button-up shirt under a dark wash jean jacket and black khakis and dress shoes.

"Why don't we get going?" Damian asked.

"Have her home by midnight," Grandpa Holling said sounding strict.

"I will sir, I'll have her home by ten thirty," Damian said taking Lindsey's hand and leading her outside.

Alfred was waiting by the car with the door open for Lindsey.

"Hello, Miss Lindsey. Always a pleasure to see you," Alfred said when she got close enough.

"Same to you Alfred," Lindsey said.

Once the couple was on their way into town, Lindsey turned to Damian.

"So where are we going?" Lindsey asked.

"I thought we could go to an arcade, grab some food, then go on a walk through the park," Damian said.

"Is it safe to go to the park when it's dark out?" Lindsey asked.

"Should be, we just have to stick close to the lit paths," Damian said.

"It would be cool to see Batman and Robin again though," Lindsey said. "Just not if I'm in mortal danger."

"You won't need them if I'm there, I'll protect you," Damian said.

"Good to know," Lindsey smiled.

The next few hours the two played all the games at the arcade before the rumbling in Lindsey's stomach grew too much to bare and Damian took her to a diner nearby.