FOURTEEN

WILL'S POV

Agatha was still missing.
    Their family had filed a case against the hospital. Then the sudden death of Harry Blue.
  These strange facts really made zero sense. Adding the group of weird new students, with one, Alex openly after Agatha.

      It had been three days since I saw Agatha.
Standing at my locker, I remembered seeing her collapse in her locker. The way her frail body had become super light.
    For the second time, I had given her my blood.

From behind, someone poked my ribs playfully. Then came Suzy's figure in front of me.
   Over the past week, she'd been bothering me to be her boyfriend to this party organised for seniors... I knew I was attractive and hot, but playing 'boyfriend' to the most influential girl in school just wasn't my type of trouble.

   "The party is tonight baby. You better be there... I'll send you the location."
     Her natural long eyelashes gave her a special flavor. Not mentioning the blue eyes hidden beneath them.
She curled a strand of the rich gold hair on her middle finger, biting the corner of her lower lips seductively.
      "I promise, you will enjoy being my guy. To a point you'll wish we'd have a thousand more nights like this."

That sounded promising enough.

  I exhaled closing out reason for a while. She was hot, definitely a turn on if any male took his time to observe.
    It had been months if not years since I attended a party. And if this one went well, I'd even get laid... That wild thought had me shoot a happy yes.

      "Cool. You won't regret, I promise."
Before she rushed off, she gave my left cheek a peck, with a hand being brushed lightly over my crotch.
  Fuck!

The seductress swished her short skirt walking off. Knowing very well I was watching, as well as couple of guys on the hallway.
     A sheepish whistle came from the male slapping my shoulder.
"Seems someone just hit a jackpot!" Andy joked slapping my chest again.

  "Cut it out."
"I years she's great at loving a good d*ck"
   "Man!" I shrieked facing away.

Sure that made me all excited.
   Which guy in his right mind wouldn't love a good job?

    At three, the bell buzzed.
         Finally.
*                *             *

       "Heck!"
I snorted throwing the last jeans in my closet on the floor. Nothing good to wear.
   "Need help?"
"Gawd!" I jerked to the feminine voice.

   Darting eyes at the curtains, her frame walked out.
     "Damn you! Don't you know how to knock at the door?"

She laughed perching herself on the bed, away from the mess.
  "They're hiding Agatha."
My movements froze.
   "Who's they?"

A glad expression smoothened on her cute doll face.
   "So you're interested in that and not the facts I've been telling you."

      A mocking chuckle bubbled from me. "Oh please, you want me to believe that her ancestor is now existing and they are about to  create a battalion of vamps? Could you sound any  more ridiculous?"

  In one blink, a breeze slapped my body, then she was standing before me. Her hand pushed shut the closet doors to create more room for  herself.
    My jaw dropped.

She had been seated on the bed, close to five meters away. Then poof! She was there.
       "I'm not asking you to believe, I'm asking you not to give her any more blood dammit. Do you have any idea what it'll cause?"

   "Wait, wait! What the fuck! You were seated-"
   "You think I'm as ordinary as your stupid self? If you were any smarter, you'd have killed her a long time ago."

I laughed hysterically.
    "Who the hell are you really? A serial killer? A psycho? A-"
"Nataline." She cut in.

"A what now?"
    Her nose flared in anger. "Vampire, asshole."
     How stupid did she think I was?

Out of rage, I pushed her body on the closet, hand curling at her neck. "Listen to me you weirdo, if you like me, no need to bring up so many insane stories. Be straightforward."
     Alex just laughed.

Her dark eyes, also criticizing me.
        "Should I suck you to believe?"
"That'd make more sense than empty words on made up stories and all this bullshit you been spitting on my mi-"
   My wrist was suddenly knocked down, then my entire body was thudding on the clothes all over the floor.

   Something like a snake hissed, a pure venomous hiss that stabbed my soul in white fear.
My gaze arrowed up while I tried sitting.
    She moved in blurs, and she was on me.
Heartbeat! Heartbeat!
Two sharp things were cutting through my skin, aiming for the blood vessels.
        Whatever was happening, felt like someone was sucking my insides, energy source.

  "Jesus!" I cried breathless.

Like a leech, the energy-sucking went on no matter how much I struggled to get the she-devil off of me.
    And when she unglued from me to stand, her mouth was bloody. Then there were poking canines from the normal length of her other teeth.

       "You crazy?"

Alex smirked wiping off the blood, my blood, with her T-shirt.

  "Now you believe that vamps exist huh?"

"Can I refuse you leech?"

     She offered a hand to stand but I ignored it and pushed my weak body to crawl on the bed.

Recollecting the bits of energy lost inside, a sandwich was handed to me. "Eat, you'll recover quickly. And damn! You taste as divine as Angel's blood."
        Ignoring more of her nonsense, I devoured the sandwich then waited for what would follow.

Maybe she'd cast a spell on me or something.
    "Oh shut up! I'm not a witch, I'm a Nataline. Now get your sorry butt and let's go."
   "Go where?"
She gave me a look that said I'm-going-to-suck-you-again.

     "Looking for your girlfriend."

"Go to hell! I have a party to prepare. And Agatha or whoever you referring to ain't my girl-"
    "Quit whining boy!"

Alex turned torwards the windows and climbed on the frame.
   She glanced over her shoulder at me. "I'll be in the car. Five minutes or you'll be sorry." With that, she jumped.

      "Get the fuck out of here demon!" I spat hoping my weak glare would kill her.