Chapter 19

Ushering Ali into the bathroom, Sam quickly locked the door behind him.

The room was bigger than some New York apartments, black-streaked marble walls echoing the clicks of Ali's heels. One wall held a black low leather-covered bench, the opposite a double sink and expansive countertop. The seamless mirror reflected the soft sparse light bulbs hanging from the ceiling that served as the room's main lighting. Across from him was another heavy door, closed and from memory, he knew it held the area's true purpose.

Ali twirled in the middle of the room, the diamond at her neck sparkling in and out with the light. "Hmmm, this is interesting." Her voice was playful, so her next words caught Sam off guard. "How many girls have you brought here?"

Sam closed the gap between them, stopping just short of touching Ali, searching her eyes for the meaning behind that question. Was she teasing or was it something else? Her pupils were large like pools, probably from the champagne, staring back at him, daring him to answer.

Reaching out, Sam traced Ali's cheekbone with his knuckles. "Only you."

She blinked at his words as if trying to focus on them. Then a smile spread across her face. "Right answer."

Moving his hand into her hair, Sam angled Ali's head and took her mouth with his, softly for a mere moment. Reaching down and around with his other hand, he grabbed her butt and squeezed as he intensified the kiss. He felt Ali's moan in response and her warm hands on his chest. Walking her back towards the counter to use it as leverage, Sam ran his hand up Ali's back, settling it back in her soft tresses.

Breaking the kiss, Sam pulled back to regard his handy work. "You are so beautiful." Ali rolled her eyes at him. "Don't believe me, look." Twirling her, Sam turned Ali around, so she was facing the massive mirror, his arms wrapped around her. Biting her ear lobe, he whispered. "I love looking at you."

Ali tried to turn, to move away from her reflection, but Sam held her there, trapped between the countertop in front of her and him pressed against her back. Grasping her wrists in one hand, he brought his free hand to her lips.

Her lipstick from earlier was long gone as he outlined the top and then bottom, slowly. "I love these, especially when they are swollen from my kisses like now." He applied a little pressure on the bottom lip, prying it open and dipping his finger inside. He felt her tongue tasting as her lips sucked. There was a small popping noise as he pulled his digit free. It elicited a little giggle from both of them.

Brushing her hair aside, Sam dappled kisses down her neck and across her shoulder, all the while watching Ali watch him. He tugged the fine strap holding up her dress out of the way, letting it fall on her arm. Releasing her wrists, he moved his arm across her waist and held her tightly to him, pressing his growing erection into the small of her back.

Ali's eyes dilated with delight, a sight that sent electricity surging through him. "You like that huh?" he breathed against her neck.

"Yes." Again, she strained to turn in his arms.

Sam tightened his grip. "Ali, I want you to watch." He nodded at their reflection in the mirror. "I want you to see what I see." He worried he was going to have to let her go.

He couldn't keep her like this if she didn't want it. After a moment though, she relaxed in his arms, leaning her head to the side to give Sam more access to kissing her neck. He happily took advantage of the opportunity.

A few more moans came from within Ali as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Watching Ali enjoy his touch was phenomenal but not the point of this exercise, so he stopped his barrage of kisses. Ali snapped her head up and opened her eyes, staring back at him in the mirror.

"Don't stop," she demanded. Sam smiled at her tone, knowing she wanted more meant so much.

"That's enough of that for now." Sam licked his lips. "Let's try something else." He moved his hand to her chest, catching a taut nipple between his forefinger and thumb. As he circled and teased it, Sam watched Ali. Her lips parted slightly and she arched her back, pressing her breast forward into his waiting hand.

"Mmmm, I like this too." Sam panted into her ear. "They feel so..." Sam was lost for a moment in the sensation, forgetting what he was going to say.

"Good?" Ali gushed, completing his sentence.

Catching her eyes again, Sam grinned. "Yes. So good." He found the edge of her silk dress and pulled down, popping out her breast. "But I want more."

Even through the flimsy material of her dress, Sam loved the feel of her breasts in his hand. They fit like they were made for him. But nothing compared to the skin on skin contact, the feel of her, warm and soft in his hand. This time he moaned, momentarily closing his eyes. When he opened them, Ali was staring at him, a look of wonder on her face.

"Sam," Ali swallowed, "I need to touch you." Sam released his grip on her enough for her to get one of her arms free. She reached up and raked her fingers through his hair, knowing what it did to him. Sam heard a guttural noise escape from deep inside him. Angling her head as far back as she could, Ali pulled Sam down to her mouth and drank from his lips.

Sam freed Ali's other breast and gave it the treatment it deserved. Grazing her hips, Sam followed the line of Ali's dress to the hemline, slipping underneath it and placing his hand between her warm thighs. Finding the lace of her underwear, Sam tore his lips from Ali's and turned to the mirror.

He wanted her to see this.

Ali followed his gaze, returning to the couple reflecting back at her. Standing there half-naked, face flushed, Ali took her duplicate in...and grinned wickedly. Sam pressed his forehead against the side of hers. "I told you... beautiful."

Nudging her panties aside, Sam sank into the sweet heat of her core. Locking on those glazed sapphire pools again, Sam watched her likeness respond to his slow circles. She tried to remain with him, but when he pushed deeper, entering one finger and then two, she lost contact, her body hitching in response to his touch.

And there it was. The gratification of knowing that his touch gave her this pleasure. This bold, strong woman who projected confidence and composure constantly, succumbed sublimely to the request he made of her body. He ached for what was to come but forced himself to hold out, revelling in the pleasure of her small responses now.

A low sigh spiralled out of Ali. Hands were good, but other parts of his body begged to take part in the action. "I want you," Sam requested removing his hands and releasing her.

Ali spun around and began pulling at his belt. "Yes, now."

Sam basked in the urgency in her movements. Grabbing her by the waist, he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he brought them over to the leather couch.

Laying her down, her hair fanning around her, he quickly pulled off her lace underwear, stuffing them in his jacket pocket. She squirmed below him, grabbing for purchase of any body part she could touch as he undid his pants and pulled down his briefs.

By the time he entered her, they were both so ready, she took him easily, greedily. They both groaned with glee at the connection. He called her name over and over again as they moved together, creating a rhythm.

When she mewled with pleasure, his heart raced with joy. She was close now. This was everything, her response to his body. He did this to her, he made her moan that way, she was a bundle of bliss because of him. 

Yet, he wanted one thing more. He needed it. She was close, he could feel her tightening around him. Keeping the cadence, Sam focused on her body's responses to his every thrust.

Then it happened.

Ali called out.

His name poured from her lips, soaked in pleasure, dripping in love and desire. Everything he made her feel wound up in those three little letters. She dragged out the "a" as if never wanting it to end. In this moment, Ali Stinson was his, totally.

And it was like a shot of pure desire to his very core, setting him on fire.