Doctor's Visit.

@@@@@@@---------Riley

A week has passed and my headaches been worst. I haven't been to the doctor.. so every time I black out in front of someone, I tell them I'm alright and the doctor gave me some medicine. Another lie. I find myself getting bruised up more, hiding it with clothing..even wearing jackets how summer is less than a week away. Whats wrong with me? I lose thought of what I'm doing, and sometimes I find myself not being able to move. 

Everything was going fine until second block. My head started hurting and I felt really tired. I looked over to Cassy and she whispered. "Are you okay?"

Are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? Over and over in my mind replaying her words. Whats going on?

She grabbed my arm tight. "Riley. Can you hear me?"Riley can you hear me?Again through my head.

I shook the voice out. "Yeah.." I replied "I'm just tired." Right when I got the words out Cassy took her hand and layed it over my head.

"Oh my lord Riley! You're burning up! " She looked down at my arm that she grabbed a second ago. "Did I just do that to you?" With a shaky voice pointing at a hand shaped bruise on my arm.

My head was hurting so bad I didn't realize she had such a hard grip on me. "I'm fine, I can't even feel it." I said looking up at her.

Rage went through her eyes. "You couldn't feel it? I knew you've learned to take pain, but really Riley? I just hurt you, I mean you can see my hand print in your skin. Now you tell me you didn't feel anything?" Her eyes shined as if she was going to cry. "After class I'm going to get you help." She stated in a firm voice.

Again with the help., and help means doctors. Doctors means bills. Bills means money. Money I don't Have... "Cassy, I'm fine." I tried to act cheery. "I'll be better before the weeks over, I just have a cold, which makes me.. makes me weird okay. I promise I'm fine." I smiled feeling weak. "Just please don't get involved okay? I'm fine."

She shook her head with an unpleasant look. "Fine.. but if you don't by Friday.. I'll take you myself."

%%%%%%%%%%%----------------Zack 

I started walking down the hallway with William. "So, Will, what are we having for lunch today, or do you know?" I asked wanting to know if I would want to pay three-fifty for something horrid.

 "Nah, man I'm pretty sure we're having teriyaki chicken.. but then again it could be horse instead of chicken." As he laughed. 

We were walking by the lockers when I saw Riley and Cassy walk through the doors of the cafeteria. Riley was laughing.. I wonder what they were- "So.. Riley.." Will's voice cut in.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He laughed and gave me a cocky grin. "I'm not a fool, you have feelings for the girl.. " Will gave me a playful slap to the shoulder. "And the way she's watching at you, she likes you too." I looked to see Riley smirking my way.

We were going through the line then William smiled big and nodded for Lexi over at our table. "Go set with Riley." Before paying for his food and walking off. 

I stood there before I looked at Riley, I smiled when she looked back, with her stunning eyes lighting up her face, and her hair pulled into a bun. "Hey." Was all she said.

"Hey." I repiled back to see the look on Cassy's face. She looked hurt. "Is everything alright?" I asked her.

"No" She said as in the same time Riley said "Yes." 

Cassy gave her a meaningful look. "I'm worried about you." She said looking right into Riley's eyes. "Don't you understand?" As she got up and left from the table.