Chapter Seven

Emily's POV

Lily has moved in and is taking my place for a little while so I can go clear my head and visit my aunt in Australia, I feel like I just need to get away for a few week's.
-
Lily drives me to the airport and we say our goodbyes.
Lily: "Emily, I've been really good about it, but when you get back, I need explications on why you did this to yourself"
Emily: "of course, I will tell you everything once I clear my head, I'll come back and I'll be feeling fresh"
Lily: "I love you much, have a safe flight and please message me when you land AND when you get to your aunts place!" I roll my eyes
Emily: "YESS MUMMMM" we both laugh, hug each other and off I go, I get on the plane, put my earphones in and close my eyes.

I finally arrive at my aunties house after she picked me up from the airport, she greets me with the biggest hug.
"Hello beautiful young lady" I hear, I turn around and it's my uncle I run over to him and hug him, I just don't want to let go. "I have missed you guys so much" I start tearing up.
"How have you been Young lady and how is the business going" my uncle asks
"Yeah I'm good and the business is going great" I lie. I don't want them knowing what happened to me, they will freak out and never let me out of their sight again.
"Emily, I'm you're Aunty, you cant lie to me. I can see it in your eyes, what's wrong sweetheart" I clear my throat. "Well Aunt, I have something to tell you both, but after I get a sleep, I'm extremely tired." Everywhere I seem to go, I'm always having to explain myself, I'll tell them.. but maybe in a couple of days, I just want to be in their company for a little while. "Before you go to sleep sweetheart, how is that sweet boy of yours, Dylan?"
Oh shit I haven't spoken to Dylan in ages, I forgot I blocked his number when we got into an argument And I've had so much shit going on I just.. I guess I just forgot?
"Yeah his good Aunty, goodnight" I race up stairs and quickly get my phone out.
D. "Well well well, you're finally over your anger I see."He gives me a steady laugh. "Can I come over babe, I've missed you so much."
E. "Oh Dylan I'm so sorry, business has just been crazy and I'm still not coping with mum and dad passing, I'm actually in Australia at the moment, I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you my head had just been insane"
D. "Oh.. okay.. when do you come back? I really want to see you."
I feel so terrible, Dylan has been there for me through absolutely everything and I've basically just shut him out.
E. "I was going to stay for a couple of weeks but I'll be home in a few days so we can see each other."
D. "It's Okay babe, take all the time you need, I love you and I hope you're okay"
E. "I am, I just needed a break, love you too"!

I was laying in bed and my thoughts were running wild.
How stupid could lily be.. how could I be into Demi she knows I have a boyfriend and I'm straight, I just kiss girls sometimes for fun.
How can demi Lovato be into me, I'm just a regular girl, I have no fame.
And Dylan oh Dylan I'm so sorry that I've cut you off for weeks, I hardly feel any love for him but his been so good to me, hopefully I can rebuild that.