Chapter 23

"Feel the pain flow through you. It's calling your name yet you are resisting. Pain is power and you and I both know how much power means to you."

"Get out of my head," I said through my teeth.

"Oh little Solo, if only you would remember the power of pain, and the mission you have yet to complete."

"I will not fall back to the dark side, Snoke. You have no power over me."

"You weak boy, you will never be as strong as Vader."

  "GET OUT OF MY HEAD," I screamed as I smashed my fist into the walls of my quarter. "You won't control me, bastard."

  "This is about the scavenger. You let her see your weak side. You failed your ancestors, Ren."

"Leave me be," I said slamming my fists into a table.

"Smashing and slamming stuff won't help you, Ren. Imagine smashing your enemies faces into the ground. Imagine the power that will flow through your body and imagine Rey, your faithful wife by your side."

"Don't talk about her like that," I said angrily. Slamming the door to my quarters open I walked straight towards Rey's quarters. I burst in, knocking the door down.

"YOU WILL RESPECT ME. YOU WILL LOVE ME AND YOU WON'T IGNORE ME ANYMORE."

  Rey looked shocked at my outburst. "Ben, I'm-"

"Shut up," I said walking towards her. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her into my chest. Smashing my mouth onto hers, I felt her body tingle with excitement and fear. "Don't call me that ever again."

"Ben I-"

   "I don't want to hear it. Just don't do it again," I said huskily. Sliding my hand down her thigh, I heard a small moan escape from Rey's mouth. "Hm, someone's missed my touch."

"Ben, I have to-"

"Please Rey? Please? These last few nights have been hell and I've missed your love."

"Ben, I'm sorry." Rey began to tremble. "I can't do that right now as much as I want to."

"What's going on, love?" I said kissing her forehead softly. Rey looked down at the silver colored floor and her eyes began to water. "Rey?" I said softly as I picked her head up.

"I'm pregnant."

- - -
(Rey's POV)

"I'm pregnant," I said instantly regretting it. I watched as Ben changed from a lustful man to a man whose smile was bigger than his heart.

"We're pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm-"

Before I could even finish my sentence I felt Ben lean down and kiss my stomach gently.

"I love you," Ben whispered into my stomach. I felt something wet on my stomach and realized that they were tears.

"Ben, are you okay?" I said softly.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance," Ben said looking up from my stomach and into my eyes. "I won't let you two down, I promise."

  "Ben, there's something I should tell you," I said as Ben got back up.

"What is it, dear?" Ben said before kissing my forehead.

I was about to speak before a felt the room grow warm. Alarms started blaring and I heard the troops running down the hall. The doors to my quarter opened up and Kota appeared.

"We're under attack."