Chapter 14

"So basically you are just going to blow a huge hole into the ship. And kill everyone on board?"

I luaghed and started speaking into the head set. "Well... ethier that or we just let it float in space for some pirate's to get thier hands on."

Ace protested about the repercussions while I tried to get close enough to the ship. I smiled realizing that my "famous" let the past die saying was becoming a reality. I amied at the heart of the ship and fired. Within seconds the ship exploded, the Millennium Falcon flying away from the explosion.

I tried to contact Rey through the force. Strange, I wasn't receiving a connection at all. Her force signature was dim, maybe she passed out. I smiled and did a celebratory spin, feeling the excitement of winning the battle. After a few minutes I was re-joined by the rest of the padawans. I flew right back into the hanger of the main ship, hopping out in a hurry.

I smiled and all of the padawans rushed to me for a group hug. All except Kota who was sitting in the cockpit of his ship, tears rolling down his face. I rushed up to him, concerned. I tried to ask him what as wrong but he just looked away. From the corner of my eyes I saw the Falcon land, I started running towards the ship before I stopped in my tracks.

Something wasn't right.

The opening of the ship opened up to reveal a tear stained Natal who immediately ran over to Kota. Kota got out of his ship and hugged her, both were crying. I ran into the ship to see Chewie with his head down, a woman holding a baby, the woman crying. I felt a strange presence. I turned around to see my mother standing there, her face grave.

"Were is Rey," I whisper quietly.

No one would answer. I raised my hand and focused on the force, I saw Rey fighting off a Ressistance soldier while the others were boarding a ship. The man shot her in her shoulder and Rey doubled over in pain. I felt tears sting in my eye's. Rey began to lunge at the man when an explosion hit the ground by them. Debris was flying everywhere and the ship began to crumple. Rey kept on fighting the man before a very large piece of metal hit both of them. The Falcon, having no other choice but to escape the flamed ship flew off.

My.

Blast.

Killed.

My.

Rey.

I started to feel sick to my stomach. I ran out of the ship and headed straight for Rey's room. I fell onto her bed and started to cry. It's been a very long time scince I cried. I had always bundled up my feelings inside of me. Her sheets smelled just like her. Daisy's. How would my life go on without her?

Without the only one who had faith in me? The only one that loved me. The only person who never gave up on me.

My world was gone. I felt power surge inside of me, but it wasn't. It was hate. Everyone you love leaves you Ben. Don't you get it? Your a no one. A monster who deserves no love at all.

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE." As if the voices in my head could here me. They just kept on going. "Never Ben, we will always be with you. You betrayed us. You killed me Ren, you might as well give up now. You worthless scared boy, undeserving of the name Lord Vaders heir-"

"My name isn't Ben," I tell the voices.

"It's Kylo Ren. And guess what. I will kill everyone who ever tried to hurt my only sunshine."

"Good, good. Avenge your lovers death, Lord of Darkness."

Oh STFU ghost voice Snoke. No one gives a fuck about you anymore. Okay, so I might have lost it in this chapter. I broke down crying in the end. I even bashed my head into my computer board.

DON'T WORRY, THIS STORY IS NOT OVER, I'M JUST GOING TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE SITUATION THAT REY IS DEAD.