Chapter 6

Shoot. I had no idea what I was thinking, barging into Rey's hut. She was sitting there wearing just a  long t shirt that barely coverd her. She was brushing her hair... I just kept on staring at her.

"Yes? Ben? Kylo? Ren? Benny?"

Oh shit. She called me Benny. My mom used to call me that... I felt tears spring into my eyes. Rey got up and hugged me softly. She took my hand and motioned me to sit on the bed. I say down and she sat next to me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I guess," I said looking at the stone flooring.

"You don't seem okay..."

"I AM OKAY? OKAY?"

"I'm sorry Ben, did I say something? I'm truly sorry," Rey said looking hurt.

"Rey-"

"It's okay Ben, I get it. Your mad at me. I deserve this. I didn't treat you right. I must have said something or what happened in the throne room-"

"Well I littarly offered you half the galaxy. I thought you would have taken my hand. Like who would resist ruling the galaxy?" I felt those words slip out of my mouth, knowing I would instantly regret it.

Rey grabbed a pair of leggings and put them on, grabbing her cape and lightsaber.

"Were are you going?"

"On a walk," Rey said coldly as she ran out of the door. I followed her as she started walking up to the top of a hill.

"REY, PLEASE STOP!!!"

"Ben... Stop. I want to be alone. Please..."

"No, come back. Please."

"What you said was hurtful..."

"Rey, I-"

"I don't think you get it-"

"I do Rey. You wanted the ligh-"

"You are that crazy..."

I looked at Rey who started crying softly. I gave her a confused look.

"I NEVER WANTED A GALAXY KYLO, I WANTED YOU!!!"

My face fell as she ran down the hill past me. All this time it was me... I hurt Rey.

"REY, WAIT!!!"

It was to late, she was engulfed in the darkness of the Ach-To night.

.    .    .    .    . 

I ran into my hut and fell onto the bed. I cried and I couldn't stop. I was so tired but I was so hurt. I felt my eyes close slightly as someone entered my hut and layed in the bed with me. I was so tired that I fell asleep. Whoever this person was, that person was really warm.

I woke up to the sound of porgs in the morning. I felt a strong arm around my waist and a strange warmth. I looked over to see a sleeping Ben, snoring soundly. Had he slept with me last night?"

I got out of the bed and changed into some fresh clothes. I walked outside to see Cason and Chewie running around having fun. I smiled.

"Hey Rey, look what I found!!!" Cason pulled something out of his pocket and ignited it. It was Luke's lightsaber...

"We're did you get that?" I said walking towards the two.

"I found it buried in some sand," Cason said swinging the saber, breaking a rock.

"You want us to teach you?"

Cason nodded excitedly. "Were's Kylo?"

"He's still sleeping," I said smiling.

Chewie roared in laughter.

Cason ran into my arms. "Thanks for giving me a chance Rey."

"It's my honor Cason, now you ready?"

Cason nodded and ran to the meditation rock and I followed. I started to explain what the force was and how it can be used for good or for evil.

"What about neutral?"

"What?"

"Well what if you have to choose between the light and dark. You can't choose the light becuase there's alot of conflict in you but you can't join the dark side becuase there's to much light in you and the rules are stupid."

"Kids got a point," I heard Ben say from behind me. I turned and blushed, remembering how we slept together. I'm not to sure why I'm so nervous, it's not like we were physical.

"Why don't you guys make a new order? I can tell that your not 100% Jedi and your not 100% Sith.

"Rey, this kid is wiser then us," Ben said luaghing.

"Please Kylo? It could help the galaxy I bet."

"It's not up to me. Rey can decide," Ben said leaning on close to my neck.

"Sure," I said swatting him away.

"Awww, Reyyy."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's continue with training."

"No, we need a name," Ben said smirking at me.

"How about a mixture of white and black? Grey," Cason said grinning.

"The Grey Order, I like it," Ben said smiling.

"I like it too," I added smiling at Ben.

"Then it's settled. Are you guys ready to train?"

"Rey, I need to make a quick call but can you train Cason today?"

"Okay, I guess. Who are you calling?"

"You'll see," it's a suprise for you, Ben said smiling. Ben started trunking down the mountain making his way towards the Falcon.

"Is he okay? He seems super happy this morning."

"I have no idea," I said smiling.