Chapter 7

It's been a long day. Cason and I trained with the lightsabers, meditated and even did some light sparring. We saw the Falcon take off, leaving us wondering were Ben went. We were helping the caretakers of the island with broken rocks when we heard the Falcon land.

"Ben?"

Ben came out of the ship with what looked like to be a girl, maybe 7 years old. Cason and I ran to the two and hugged Ben.

"Who's this? Were were you?"

"This is Natal, she will be your padawan from now on."

I smiled and leaned down reaching the girls height level. "Hi Natal, I'm Rey. How are you?"

The girl hid herself into Ben's cape and stared at me.

"She's a bit shy," Ben said smiling softly.

"Here Natal, let me show you were you will be staying."

Natal looked at Ben who nodded in agreement. She took my hand and started walking with me.

"Wait, then who will teach me?"

"I will," Ben said smiling at Cason.

Cason, Ben, Natal and I walked back to the huts. I lead Natal to one of the huts. This is your hut," I said smiling. Natal clung to my cloak and wouldn't let go. I smiled.

"Are you okay? There is no reason to be shy. Your safe."

Natal softened a little bit still clunged to me. "Would you prefer to spend the night with me?"

Natal nodded and squeezed my hand. I led her into my hut and took the backpack she was carrying and placed it on a chair.aNatal grabbed some stuff out of the bag and changed into some comfortable clothes. I also grabbed some clothes and changed. Natal grabbed a brush and started brushing her hair. Natal had wavy, shoulder length deep brown hair and blue eyes.

I heard a knock on the door. Ben walked in and saw Natal.

"Am I disturbing anything ladies?"

Ben bowed and I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back Natal, I have to deal with this one."

Natal giggled as I ushered Ben out of the door. As soon as we got out of the hut Ben closed the door and started talking.

"So, I thought you might like a padawan and Maz found her after her abusive parents abandoned her. I thought she would rather train with a girl then a boy so-"

I pressed my body against his. "Thank you," I said kissing his chest softly. Ben leaned his head down and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"So, your not mad at me?"

"Of course not, you were an excellent blanket last night," I said luaghing.

Ben looked confused. "Blanket?"

"You radiated so much heat. It was so comfortable."

"Glad to hear that," Ben said placing his head in the crook of my neck. "I could have been a blanket again but Natal is in there."

"Maybe tommorow," I said smirking. "You should watch after Cason. I swear he is playing Jedi Knight and swinging his saber around his room."

"The kid got a lightsaber?"

"Luke's saber. I'm taking Natal to Ilum tommorow to get her crystal. I found a base in lukes old hut."

"Be careful Rey, you still have that bounty on your head," Ben said with concern.

"Of course, good night Ben." I gave him a hug and went back into the hut were I noticed Natal was sleeping on my bed, fast asleep. Taking over the whole bed. I smiled and fell asleep on the cot on the floor.